Reviews for The Minstrel Boy
Edana chapter 5 . 11/16/2002
O.o What's happening with Lyris? I thought he was a jerk, but now he's acting nice and helpful. Not that I mind of course! I just wanna know what's happening!
Edana chapter 4 . 11/7/2002
Aww, I like Haroun now, and I feel sorry for him too. What's up with his father, questioning and not clapping and being cold and distant? Not sure about Lyris, but Zamiral . . . damn, I want him to be free! freeee!
Sarah chapter 3 . 11/5/2002
hey you got a really interesting dtory going on here and i hope you up date soon-
Edana chapter 3 . 11/3/2002
This is an intriguing story, definetely. I really like Zamiral - I feel so sorry for him, and his cousin Lyris is a jerk so far. Dunno if he's gonna get nicer, but at the moment . . . And somehow I get the feeling that the talks aren't going to be as simple as the prince makes out. Haroun the man whore lol. Hmm, wondering what the pairings will be . . .

Anyway, yeah, I still wanna know what's going to happen now that Zamiral's been discovered. I hope that he can go home and not be disgraced into wandering or anything. Of course, he has to escape first _
Edana chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
Oh . . . okay, this has taken a different path from what I thought. Good, I dislike predictable plots! hehe _ And now, how do Zamiral and Lyris know each other? Well, I know they're cousins, but I guess there's some history coming up? How embarrassing to be caught as a slave by your cousin! Anyway, keep it up! _
Tempest of Angles chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
I LIKE IT ALLOT! FINALLY A FIC WITH A PLOT LOL...please post more soon
Edana chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Ok, this fic is interesting, and I wanna read the next chapter but it's not there yet ::whine:: The storyline and characters definetely have a lot of potential. I like Zamiral definetely, though I was getting a little scared that something might go on between him and the middle-aged king. But if his *son* is coming home, I guess that's where the action is ::grins::
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16