Reviews for The Minstrel Boy
Kiarene chapter 29 . 7/25/2005
Such a riveting story! Poor Lyris - Haroun is quite a thoughtless asshole. Initially, in the first chapter, he seemed a practical and caring sort, the kind who mixes with people and is concerned about them. But later on his personality is shown to be more shallow and unintentionally callous. It's intriguing!

Looking foward to your next chapter!
serpent's fire chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
This is sad and yet interesting. I hpoe Zamiral's situation improves.
Barkers chapter 29 . 7/14/2005
Aww bloody awesome, you must update soon or i shall die and extreme and painful..NO I WONT..i shall have a mild headache (just in case) I LOVE THIS STORY! updtae so-o-o-o-on and yo shall be loved
Barkers chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
LOL Right folks, here is an example of me not being able to control my characters.. *points to Haroun* His voice in my head simply cracked jokes. His actions as I type have made him a man whore instead.. *sweatdrop* I think I'll have fun developing him.) - this happens to my characters to ...*uneasy smile* WHY DO THEY HAVE TO THINK FOR THEM SELVES! *waves fist threateningly at her own character* ..you better do as i see in my head or ...*sigh*..dammit
rousseau chapter 23 . 7/1/2005
I really like the concept of the story, and the characters fr the most part, but it's complicated and hard to follow with the story bouncing from character to character, and plot to plot. There's so many people and things going on that at least for me I sometimes get people confused. Also, Ambrosius could very well do with a story of his own, in fact most of your characters could. Maybe, that's the problem, each of your characters seemed so developed and to have so much plot within them and who they interact with that they could each have their own story. I suppose in the end, what I'm trying to say is that maybe there's just too many main characters and things going on?But, then again, it might just be matter, keep this story going, I think you have an interesting plot that could really work as a novel.
optimouse chapter 29 . 5/13/2005
Hehehehe!Punch-Drunk on romantic nothings and well fought Work
The Rejection chapter 29 . 3/30/2005
I love you for updating, no doubt about it. This is one of my all time fave stories. *huggles story* It's so... action/romance at the same time. And fantasy. I love it so much I think I'm addicted. So update soon!
Damian chapter 29 . 3/28/2005
::drools copiously:: Wow! I just finished the whole thing (took me a few days, but that's what happens when one reads fanfic in a public computer room). You are an incredibly talented writer and I am in absolute awe of your abilities. My proverbial hat off to you. Now all you need to do is finish it quickly so that Zamiral and Koichi rescue Lyris and Haroun actually does something right, hmm? Not to be pushy or anything. Anyway, you've done a great job on the characters and, just to nitpick for a moment, you call Koichi sepia colored a lot. It's not that big an issue; it's just that the word happens to be one that sticks in the reader's brain and if you repeat within a certain interval, they remember it and it can be slightly irritating. Other than that, I can't think of anything else to whine about-it is superbly written and I'm look forward to the end of it!Thanks so much and good luck with the rest!~Levana (Damian)
SpagettiO's chapter 29 . 3/25/2005
argh, that was brilliant :Dcant wait for the next chapter now!gd luck, i know how hard it is to be able to update regularly when having problems occuring in ur life.
Lady Netiri chapter 29 . 3/25/2005
YAY~! very nice.

~*~Netiri~*~
Rose Shard chapter 29 . 3/25/2005
*has trouble peeling eyes from computer screen* ...okay, not as bad as a cliffhanger...(unlike the last one...) But still I want to know what comes next!

...and it is very true. Zamiral has become a bit overconfident and foolish. He can be more impulsive than Koichi sometimes. Actually, Koichi seems to have calmed his fiery personality. A bit at least...; *remembers the time he got Zamiral in trouble with Landis* Poor guy... *shudders*

And now that Gadro is dead, I can start cheering for Landis' death. DOWN WITH LANDIS! DOWN WITH LANDIS! ~~I really dislike-hate him...V

...oh by the way...200th reviewer Lady Netiri. Me 201th reviewer. Just wanted to clear that up. .;;
LYK chapter 29 . 3/24/2005
Another great chapter! The duel between Gadro and Yardan was well-written, and the emotion mixed in with the action made it all the more realistic. I do look forward to the next chapter, and I hope your graduation goes well! :)
Pepper123 chapter 28 . 2/16/2005
*grumbles* I hate cliffhangers. This is a great story, as I'm sure you know from all your previous reviews. I just found it, so I thought I'd give you my two penny worth anyway.

Stylistically, you write really well; you don't waste words and you're engaging and engrossing. Your characters are believable and developed, and you haven't let the romance overshadow the plot. However, one comment I do have from the earlier chapters is that I found it unlikely that Zamiral would warm to Haroun quite so quickly considering how cowed and humiliated he was by his father and most of the court. Haroun is certainly likeable though so it's not an incredible leap of the imagination.

I rather liked Haroun's naiveté as regards his father, it was touching and in keeping with his character. I was also impressed with the detail you included on medieval instruments.

Update soon!Pepper
Green Forest chapter 28 . 2/6/2005
Wow, I love this story it's great, though it took me forever to get up to this chapter, I hope it won't be too long before you update again. The characters are great and seem so real.
Koyangi chapter 28 . 1/25/2005
buggering hell this chapter's intense! I've been completely absorbed... I haven't relised I'm near late for work. o_o;;
232 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »