Reviews for My Sweet Comments
Stormer chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Well it's true that anger can breed horrid mistakes when it comes to relationships, but it sure does make for great poetry/song :) You did a wonderful job here. Very strong words and I'm sure anyone could apply them to another person they know at one time or another :) Good work!
AaZz chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
cool
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Wow, powerful. This one really hits you hard, and that's a good thing. I see it more as a song though . . . anyhow, it was obvious that you were angry, but it made sense and flowed well too. Good poem!
Sun Chime chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Ouch! That poem is sort of stingy! But then again, it was really well written. I liked it.
Jade6 chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
omg... I am printing this out and giving it to my ex-boyfriend! Actually no... then I would have to see him... but if I were to give him anything it would be this...

it is so powerful and I can so relate...

Jade
Dawn I. Cambridge chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
this sends a spasm of pain into my heart and concious... how words and emotions can hurt!
Val Mora chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Wow. There is a lot of emotion just running through this one! My favorite line: "I slip back into the invisible crack in the floor

I know you won’t notice." Ooh, that's just so cool/creepy and haunting!

Thanks for reviewing for (whew, you deserve a bumper sticker that says, "I participated in a one-person Val Mora marathon!") "Kiy" (I'm not a huge fan of Kiy - it's old. Very much so. And bad .
schande chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
nice. i too havnt looked u up in a while and have chosen to review your most recent poems (:
Glacial Phoenix Mystiara chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
cheer up, carter. sad poem, but beautiful. things like these happen, so try not to brood about it k?

loved the poem, even though it's sad and cynical.
Spik3y chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Hey CT, thanks for reviewing! Oh, I guess you know my two good friends, kurai and mystiara already!

I like the first and the last stanza, incidentally, the same stanza! It rings true for a lot of people, me included, of course. Your feelings are well portrayed in the following stanzas, but it'll be even cooler if you played around with the images and made the poetry tighter, stronger and more emotional!

Keep up the good writings.!
Hopes Forgotten chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
That's good .
visiondust chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
daijobu da yo! (it's okay.)

anyway beautiful poem. very emotive. keepitup
zeldagurl chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
I luv this poetry fic! I can totally relate to what happened. It brings back old 6th grade memories. Oh gr8, now I'm gonna start crying! _