Reviews for That Dark Night
Kormation chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Hmmm not too sure what to say about this one, except I believe you are trying to create an atmosphere. Its a good start, but if you want to make the atmosphere even more real, describe small details, such as the cat falling - 'falling, like a star plucked from the sky, screaming as it meets the earth'. Just an example. A good attempt though.
Darkish chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Hello~ thanx for reviewing my poem. In your works, I like this one the best, (not that I read all of it, cuz I don't like reading things when I don't know if there's an ending). This has quite a good atmosphere, but I would think that writing is from the heart, truly inspired. Your writing (sorry) looks like you really want to write something, but can't really think of things to write. I would suggest, if you want to write dark stuff, read Angel Sanctuary or just write things which give you a feel of "OMG I want to write about this!" For a dark feeling, I would suggest you to read my, 'in the throes devoid' or 'revenge for the caste'. Good luck with further writing! PS please criticise my work as well as praise it, I know I've got heaps to learn.