Reviews for Ignorance
theatrical rhapsodies chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Hmm. This was good. Well writen and nice format. Keep it up.

Ellen
javascript chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
*has currently only read 2 off your poems*
*gawks*
That's it...
*clicks 'Add author to my Favorite Authors list'*
Wow. Again, just wow.
The Crazy Cricket chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
I can see that you're pissed. Wow.

I have to say that one should be thankful for all the things they have and take for granted. Laugh while you can has and probably always will be my motto. But you're right. It's a crime to turn a blind eye to all the suffering in the world. Those who have something should always try to help and save those who have nothing. Your anger is justified. But being happy with your lot in life should never be a crime-as long as you never forget and never try to look the other way when bad things happen.

Well, I guess I'll get off my soap box now. This poem is definitely goin' in with my favorites! _ Good job!
babygurl2 chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Wow! that was amazing! Sorry ur pissed, I hate the feeling.
noangel chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
i really like this one. i like it becouse it tells the truth! people are so...arrrrg!

they care for no one than them selves!thats why the world is going down! the ignorance of us human beings will sooner or later kill us all! and truth be told:we deserve it!
j29 chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Oh I liked this one!Lots of raw emotions.
marba50 chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
this is good. you write better when you're um, well, when you are feeling a strong emotion about something, i feel. great way to describe ignorance
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
oh your pissed off...never would have gathered that myself...but if you say so, then i guess u r...another great poem, well done...a good one to post first under your new name thingy, well done...good poem, i luved it...nice and angsty well done!