Reviews for The Price of a Rose The Darker Story
Space chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
you need to put more spaces in your story, it makes it look unappealing and confusing but good story.;)
Mahla chapter 16 . 6/22/2011
Inlek that you left it here, still with sme questions. Beautiful story, thank you.

-Jazz
LaSmith1994 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I absolutely LOVED your version! This was the first story I've read on this site, and I'm very glad I've gotten off to a good start! Although at the end I didn't quite understand why Renner said that everyone would see Gabriel as Eve sees him ,but yet he remained a beast. I assumed that Eve no longer saw him as a beast simply because she loved him, so I don't understand how anyone else could see him as such because they don't love him in quite the same way. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but perhaps I'm not reading into it quite enough?

Anyway, your an amazing writer! I think I'm going to go look at some of your other stories.
The Dark Lord Drama El Llama chapter 16 . 3/19/2009
AMAZING!

Beauty and the beast is my favourite story, always has been, always will be.

I love what you've done with it!

~F.O.D~
DELETEDELETELDELETEDELETE chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
I'm totaly hooked. Reading onward!

-J
V de V chapter 16 . 2/12/2008
Well, that was immensely satisfying-in more ways than one. Ha-ha. I love, love Beauty and the Beast, and this is got to be one of the most sensual retellings. You have luscious descriptions and were not afraid to add some amount of sex and violence. Let us not kid ourselves. The original French version had plenty of it.

I like how you introduced a little darkness. The gothic horror aspects gave it a nice touch.

Interesting with the Shakespeare characters. I have never seen that before and think it is an excellent idea. But should not Ian be Iago if we are to stay with the same theme? Just a thought. But he is a good character anyways.

And speaking of the names-Eve and Gabe-biblical references? That struck me as intriguing as well if that was for what you were striving-the first woman and an angel. And if not, makes you wonder ...

Great work.
I.Heart.Shi chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
this is really good, but the readability isnt. try double spcing between spoken conversation. and place details of the converstion on the next line down.
KaronePrincess chapter 16 . 10/1/2007
hi,

aw...it ended already? Are you going to write sequel? Good job! You made a interesting version of Beauty and the Beast.

Thanks a writing.

KaronePrincess
Erisah Mae chapter 16 . 9/30/2007
Bittersweet and somehow more realistic than the version generally told. I loved how you threaded in the Fey from a Midsummer Night's Dream, though I know they are far older than said play. This version of Beauty and the Beast was, as you said early on, crueller, and yet more beautiful than many other retellings I have read.

A candle seems brightest at midnight on a moonless night, and likewise the few hapy sections in this tale were far more poignant because of the juxtaposition with the brutality and beastial violence in this piece.

Very nice.

Erisah
decadebydecade chapter 16 . 1/3/2007
cute story :)
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 16 . 12/13/2006
aw
weirdogirll chapter 16 . 9/16/2006
Awesome story. :D Love the smut. _

But then... does that mean this is incest? Because in the end, Titania says Gabriel is his son.. but in the middle of the story, I thought Eve was her daughter?
FairestOfThemAll chapter 16 . 5/15/2006
I LOVED IT!. Good job,
MoriMorte chapter 16 . 4/15/2006
awsome story but is that really the end and what would she have to do to free him from out of his spell and what about the sister?

anyways awsome job

i wish u luck on your writing
darknesslivesinu chapter 16 . 2/10/2006