Reviews for Dark Moon
Snowshard1212 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love this story, like, SOOO MUCH! One thing I don't get though is why you called her Moonlight. I mean, she's a black-furred wolf, right?
DancinAngel-love chapter 13 . 4/6/2011
WOW! this story is realy awsome love it! If you ever write a seconded one I'm defiantly reading it.
Red-Handed Skank Wizard chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
ooh, i really love it!

i'd love if you'd check out my story, its called The Rebel's Howl, and its about a wolf pack as well :)

(only one person has reviewed it so far, and its really not crappy at all!)
Estelin chapter 13 . 11/3/2006
this story was excellent i wish it never ended. keep up the good work.
Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 13 . 7/2/2003
ahh this is the end? *cries* at least it was a good ending. Get that sequel going.
psychottiic dork chapter 13 . 6/19/2003
Make a zequel... lots of people are into your stories... keep writing!
psychottiic dork chapter 7 . 6/18/2003
This story kicks ass, man. Keep writing. -Rizza
Pixiefox chapter 7 . 6/18/2003
Thanks. :3 This story is from last year, so it's kind of crappy. n.n; Thanks for the help. The next chapters will be up soon, so yay. n.n
Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 7 . 6/18/2003
OOh a light spirit. Cool. I want more *cries* update soon. I just love anthropomorphic (taking animal) stories. Those are the kind i write too. Update soon.

::Even the Brightest Light leaves a Shadow::
Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 6 . 6/18/2003
Aww cute. The wolves must be pretty strong to carry the other ones. Flora really is taking over here isn't she. What will happen next. I feel bad for Kylter

Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 5 . 6/17/2003
Really exciting chapter. I loved it you write very well. Just one thing

Wind saw Moonlgiht in the jaws of Flora, and kicked in the afterburners. No, Moonlight wasn't going to die today. Never. The Dark Spirit don't know whats coming for her. Wind is coming for her. And he's gonna get you.

Err . . . the stuff that starts after NEver. really doesn't sound right. It's like someone was saying it. You don't want that. Try something like this:

Never. The dark spirit would never know what hit her. Wind was running toward the Dark Spirit and was determined to get her off Moonlight, whatever the cost.

Er... something like that. I'm not saying this to flame you, just to help make your story better.

good job

Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
The Gem! hmm . . what is that? I bet i'll find out.

Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
Sky's blind? How sad. oh, you made one little mistake. At the first you put "withput." and i think you meant "without"

::Even the brightest Light leaves a Shadow::
Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 2 . 6/17/2003
Cute. No real big mistakes. The only big one was the use of 3rd and first. Of course i didn't mention that you could just change it all to third. but anyways. i love your story.

Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Very good! I love wolves. And i love the name moonlight. Err . . . i hope you don't mind Constructive criticism . . .

When you're telling us about the other wolves you use it in a way that sounds like YOU'RE telling it, and it just doesn't sound right. If you're going to do it that way may i suggest using the 'I' form instead of third person. So Moonlight would be telling the story. So she'd do something like this

"Who's there?" i cry out nervously.

"Moonlight? is that you?" came the voice.

I let out a sigh. It was only my younger brother, Mercury, who was looking for me.

See? then those paragraphs about the other wolves would make more sense, because she'd be telling it then the use of first person would be ok.

But overall your story's great/