I finally updated WOO-HOO!!! I've been so busy. I am the author I M N Invader at fanfiction.net and I'm working on an Invader ZIM survivor. So, I've been wrapped up in that. I'm also writing a JtHM story which means I havn't had time to work on this. Please R/R cuz reviews are fun!!!! Flames will be used to start a forest fire in my friend's backyard! YAY!!
100 Ways to Annoy People at the theme park
1. Make out with the person behind you in line.
2. Start screaming "We're all gonna die!!!" during the ride.
3. Go into the younger kids section and play in the ball pen until security threatens to kick you out.
4. Start talking about the last time you got stuck upside-down on this ride, loud enough so the 9 year-old kid sitting next to you (its his first time) can hear ya.
5. Run. Just run.
6. Extend your arm out as the train goes in and out of the station so the ride operator presses the emergency button and stops the roller coaster.
7. Start talking about shaving your butt in line while everyone around you is silent.
8. Pretend to die so your friend pretends to freak out and cry.
9. Sing, "I know a song that gets on everybody's neves" the WHOLE ride.
10. Begin to waltz to the happy music in the middle of the path.
11. Everytime you pass a chain restraint not in use, clip it on and use it to hold back the people behind you in line.
12. Lie about your age and grade to the cute guys/girls talking to you.
13. Go on the same ride over and over and over and over....
14. Sit down in the middle of the path.
15. Hold up the person's head restraint in front of you so
they can't pull it down.
16. "Accidently" drop water or ice on some expensive-looking guy's shirt.
17. Smoke next to people trying to quit or people that hate the smell.
18. Splash water on people during a water ride.
19. Swear. Really loudly. In front of kids and their parents.
20. Bump into the same person in front of you about 20 times while waiting in lines.
21. Ask the person running the roller coaster if someone has recently died on it.
22. Pretend to freak out on a ride so they stop it to let you off.
23. Put ketchup that looks like blood on the seat of a ride
so they have to stop it.
24. Be interested in the games and then after 5 minutes, say you have no money, "sorry"
25. Tell people they have rips in their pants when they really don't.
26. Give a couple a lecture on why making out in public is gross.
27. Give smokers a lecture on why smoking is bad for them, as well as for people around them.
28. Speak in Spanish, or pretend you're deaf and start making rapid hand movements.
29. Pretend to pass out.
30. Leave large gaps in between you and the people in front of you while waiting in line.
31. Throw pennies at people.
32. If security wants to check your bag, pretend it won't open, so they have to open it themselves.
33. Wear enough metal to set off the metal detectors.
34. Find someone and tell them you're lost. Use your best acting skills.
35. Steal all of the pennies out of the water fountains.
36. Rip up pieces of ribbon you found and throw them at the people in front of you while going upside down on a roller coaster.
37. Throw pieces of ice at people walking by your picnic table then quickly look away.
38. Go up to the boy band wanna-be group and pretend to be really excited and ask for their autographs, reassuring them that they're gonna make it big soon.
39. Take an Alka-Seltzer tablet and begin to have spasmatic movements in your body while foaming at the mouth at the very top of the tallest ride.
40. Ask the ride attendant if u cant ride because you are under the influence of herione, marijuana, crack, and every other drug you can think of.
41. Pick out a single person and stalk them throughout the park; eat where they do, go on all the rides they go on, go to the bathroom when they do...
42. Begin to cry when they start the merry-go-round and have them stop it because you're too scared to go all the way.
43. Go up to a couple making out and slap one of them yelling, "how could you do this to me? how could you cheat on me like this!?!?"
44. Dress up like one of the photographers and follow people around asking them repeatly if they would like their picture taken.
45. Yell out "SMILE!" everytime you pass people taking a picture.
46. Stalk some more people.
47. Sing along to every song that comes on....as loud as you can and out of tune.
48. Put a quarter down an annoying guy's back and scratch him while you're at it.
49. Set up a collapsible table and start a business....FREE TAROT CARD READINGS....TIPS ACCEPTED
50. Get into a fight with your friend about which one of you an imaginary hot guy likes while stuck on a ride for half an hour. Then ask the other people on the ride who they think the guy likes.
51. Give people the wrong time if they ask.
52. When it's really quiet, tell the people behind you, loudly enough so everyone can hear, "DON'T LOOK AT MY @$$ !"
53. Ask someone that looks like they're in a hurry for directions.
54. Walk in front of people taking pictures, then apologize repeatedly.
55. Complain about how dirty the seat is, and demand they clean it off.
56. Spill your drink on the table in front of a "janitor" and then leave it there.
57. While waiting in line, spill someone's $8 lemonade RIGHT after they got it.
58. Stand under the mist with your hands over your head and pretend to be "aquaphobic".
59. Flirt with a guy while your boyfriend is away. When he comes back, make out with him in front of the guy you were flirting with.
60. Sit next to a guy that looks pissed off, and strike up a perky, happy conversation.
61. Faint in a BIG crowd, while your friend freaks out.
62. Distract someone from getting in line.
63. Cut in line, claiming your friends are "just over there."
64. When you buying your food, complain for 10 minutes about the high prices.
65. Stalk the walking food vendors.
66. Walk up to anyone in the park, and say "Hi, my name is [your name]" and offer a handshake.
67. Stare at people walking by when you're sitting on a bench.
68. If they have a parade, run in the middle of the street so they get screwed up.
69. Kiss a guy while his girlfriend is standing right next to him.
70. Ask ANYONE for their autograph (especially people cleaning up...)
71. When security checks your bag, yell and say it's your "personal property," and ask if they would want someone looking through their underwear.
72. Complain in the worst whiny voice how long the lines are.
73. Demand they kick out the guy next to you that just sexually harrassed you.
74. Advertise for a theme park...the one you're not at.
75. Talk to anyone that looks like they are busy/pissed off/doesn't want to talk.
76. Spill your drink on someone.
77. Talk to the little kids, when their parents are around.
78. If you see someone you know that hates you, run up to them yelling, "HOW'S MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD DOIN'?"
79. Find someone to tell your life story to.
80. Accuse someone of stealing your money.
81. If you see some girls that like the hot guys standing next to you in line, either pretend you're with them, or actually start talking to the hot guys.
82. Whisper right in someone's ear, "I know what you did last summer [or night]"
83. Suggest that the couple making out get a room.
84. Hang out the entire day with a guy that admits he likes you, then kisses you, and then say "Oh, that's so sweet! You really like me? It's just really too bad I have a boyfriend!"
85. Stalk even MORE people.
86. From stairs, drop different coins aimed at random people.
87. Comment how good you look in every picture of you on a ride.
88. Make fun of everyone else in every set of pictures taken during the rides.
89. Go up to every character walking around and give them a big hug and call them your "hero."
90. Tell every person you talk to that they look "ditzy."
91. Exit the park and get your hand stamped. Enter, then exit again, getting your hand stamped once more. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat....
92. Find a soda machine and start kicking it and swearing at it, drawing a lot of attention to yourself and your fight.
93. Bug the food vendors asking how their ice cream can be "ice cream of the
future" if its the present.
94. Tell every person eating the "ice cream of the future" that they're eating ice cream of the future in the present and they're very special because of it.
95. Start whistling at the construction guys while they're working.
96. Yell really loudly to the person of the same gender behind you in line that you, "dont swing that way."
97. Ride every water ride and inform everybody with you that you can't swim and everyone's gonna drown.
98. Offer people money for their spots in line....FAKE money.
99. Find a person buying a drink and stagger up to them.
Pretend to be dehydrated and tell them you have no money and will die soon
without a drink. Then fall down and begin to pass out.
100. Tell every person you meet that their boyfriend/girlfriend looks EXACTLY like your boyfriend/girlfriend.
Fun things to do at the pool!
Stand on top of the high board and say you won't come down until your demands are met.
Tell the lifeguards that they aren't doing their jobs because you have seen at least 15 people drown today.
Ask people if they have seen your pet shark.
Sit in the baby pool and play with the toys.
Take a flutter board and pretend you can't swim.
Hit strangers with your flutter board.
Ask an attractive lifeguard to practise CPR on you.
Sit in front of a water jet, make moaning sounds and say, ''Oh yeah... oooh that feels soooo good....''
Sit on the top of the water slide and don't move.
Swim near a stranger and go ''Dammit I knew I shouldn't have had watermelon before I came here.''
Insist that you saw a monster at the bottom of the pool.
Pretend to drown and then when someone tries to help you, say ''HA-HA, fooled you!''
Scream as someone is trying to do something when jumping off of a diving board.
Laugh at fat people in swimsuits.
Tell people you saw the lifeguard pissing in the pool.
Ask a lifeguard if skinny-dipping is allowed.
Try to negotiate the price of getting in.
Take a really long time when you are on top of the high dive and then act as though you were pushed off.
When in line, ask strangers if they think invisble people get a discount.
Take your towel, tie it around your shoulders and say ''Wheee! I'm Batman!'' while running around.
Hit strangers with your wet towel.
Throw people's things into the pool.
Sing and dance on top of the diving board, then do a belly-flop as your grande-finale.
Play Marco-Polo by yourself.
Ask small children if they have seen any suspicious-looking sea monsters lately.
More ways to be annoying!
Ask to borrow someone's pencil. When they give it to you, break it.
Ask people at random if they've ever drank warm piss.
Put on underwear over a pair of tights and wear a cape. Walk around in public asking of anyone's seen Batman.
Try to hold up a gas station with a squirt gun.
Make up your own language and speak to others in it. Get mad when they can't understand you.
In Walmart, get on a cashier's speaker and page Santa Claus.
Throw things at innocent by-standers.
Order caviar at McDonald's.
Tell Telemarketers that you are watching them sitting in their cubicle. Proceed to tell them what they are wearing.
Push every button on the elevator when it's full. Laugh histerically.
Carry on a conversation with your stallmate in public bathrooms.
"Fall asleep" in odd places (check out lines, barber shops, drive thru, etc.)
Leave notes that say things like, "I know what you did last summer," or, "You'll never get away with it." taped to your neighbor's door.
Sit in the park and laugh at people who walk by you.
Pretend to be deaf and mute when at important business meetings.
Address your boss as "Master."
In a movie theatre, sit in the third row wearing an extremely tall hat.
Ask strangers to marry you. Bring a ring. Sound serious.
Order 15 pizzas and send them to an enemy's house to get back at them.
Tell everyone that you're related to the President.
Stare at cashiers a really long time before you pay them.
Ask your neighbor if you can borrow a butcher knife and a shovel. Act like you're angry.
Run down the street screaming, "It's the end of the world!!!" Make sure everyone can hear you.
Whisper instead of speaking up when there's alot of commotion.
When things are quiet, yell.
Fun things to do at walmart
1. Get boxes of condoms & randomly put them in people's
carts when they are not looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at 10 minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of orange juice on the floor to the restrooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "I think we have a code 3 in housewares," and see what happens
5. Turn all the radios to a polka station, then turn them all off and turn the volumes to 10.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Put M&Ms on layaway.
8. Move "CAUTION-WET FLOOR" signs to carpet areas.
9. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
10. When someone asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask "Why won't you people leave me alone?"
11. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
12. Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes and X-Men.
13.Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
14. While handling guns in the hunting department ask the clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.
15. Switch signs on the men's and women's bathrooms.
16. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission Impossible."
17. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign out front.
18. In the auto department practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.
19. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through say "PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!!"
20. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
21. Go to the food court, get a soft drink, tell them you don't get out much and would they put one of those little paper umbrellas in it.
22. Go into the fitting room and yell real loud, "Hey! We're out of toilet paper in here!"