Reasons I love being female:
1. I can bleed upwards five days without dying. Hell, I don't even pass out or get dehydrated.
2. I have stunning abs. And I feel it every twenty-seven days or so.
3. I'm pretty much addicted to Advil. Just ask my abs!
4. Chocolate and caffeine give me headaches.
5. I retain water amazingly well.
6. Pheromones are my friend.
7. I crave french fries.
8. Getting pregnant is sounding pretty good right now. I mean, Jesus, nine missed periods? Sounds amazing to me.
10. I don't care what you say, PMS is a damn good excuse.
a/n: No, I'm not going to go out and get pregnant just to miss out on a few periods. But birth control on the other hand sounds rather enticing right now. As do some fries.