1) Kel: Fire makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. And sometimes on the outside too.
2) Baiqiao: I like walking. Walking is fun. Let's sit down.
3) -talking about the rockets in tech ed-
Kelsey: It looks like a giant tampon!
4) Annelise: I think Mr. Madsen is going to be a peapod in his next life.
5) -during math-
Michele: It's a flip flop day!
Kel: It's a floof cloud day?
6) -during band-
Kelsey: -pokes Kel's stomach with her flute-
Kel: AH! Don't kill the babies!
7) DJ: Eat oranges. I dare you.
8) Marcie: You did what with who for how many cookies?
9) Joanne: I was reading this fanfiction, and it was really good, and then it got all...end-y...
10) Emma: What are you going to be when you grow up? ...Assuming you grow up?
11) He: I'M A SMART ASIAN!!
12) Kerry: Jonathan, you strapping young lad!!
13) Kel: I'm a carnivorous duck!! Quaaaaaack!
14) Mr. Anderson: As we get to know each other better, I have become more of a jerk.
Mark: So really your jerkiness is a way of saying we're friends?
15) Mr. Anderson: We need to achieve this inner cir-- (points at inner circle of circle graph, Mark has written 'Donut Hole')
Mr. Anderson: --cle...?!
16) Joanne: I seem to be rotflmaoing a lot.
17) Laura: The parents eat their children.
Kel: You would.
Laura: I don't have any children. Now you...
Laura: ...Don't either…?
18) -during a 'battle of the sexes' rocket launch in tech ed-
Emily: Girls! Distract the guys!
Mark: There's only one thing that can distract a guy.
Kel: -whispers- Kelsey! Flash them!
19) Kelsey: CLEAVAGE!
Keetan: -turns and looks at her-
20) -completely out of the blue-
21) Bryan: If the white stuff isn't appearing, you're not rubbing hard enough.
22) Neeraj: You remind me of this one Indian girl. Short hair, very dipolmatic. She dated a ton of guys and I swear they all turned gay.
23) Mrs. Andersen: I'll bet that there is not one cornfield within 100 miles of where I'm moving to in Nebraska.
Neil: But what about the rest of it? You could spit and the spit would land on corn!
Jenny: -confused- Why would you spit on corn...?
24) Maria: Does he sit in the corner with a douche hat?
Laura: -laughing- You mean "dunce" hat?
25) Kel: I learned how to swear by listening to Avril Lavigne.
26) Maddie: I want a pet starfish!
Eric: Living or dead?
27) Laura: Nous sommes les champignons, mes amis!
(In English: "We are the mushrooms, my friends." She meant to say "champions.")
28) Mademoiselle Barbera: Pronounce the first s in "ils sont" and lightning will strike you.
29) Kel: If the south pole is in Antartica-- wait, is the south pole in Antartica?
Waldo: You're fucking kidding me, right?
30) Kel: Oh my god! You actually sat up in band today!
Waldo: I know, it was humiliating.
Ahh, we are the weird indeed.