1. Yell, "I need a more suitable host body," grab a random person, smell them, and announce, "This shall do!" Then drag them to a maintenance closet.
2. Bring a chainsaw to the haircut store and, while running it loudly, go to the front and say you'd like to apply for a job. Then laugh as creepily as possible.
3. Challenge people to duels with rolls of gift wrap. If someone tries to tell you to stop, hit them on the head and yell, "The Shnerples shall dominate!" In a Dalek accent, preferably, if you watch Doctor Who. Most people who work at Wal-Mart are afraid of some alien called the Shnerples. I recommend not asking.
4. Get on your hands and knees, crawl to some random person, rub your face against their leg and say, "Meow!" Example:
Little Girl: Look, Mommy, it's a kitty!
Little Girl's Mother: No, sweetie, that's a crazy person. You want to stay away from those kinds of people.
You: *run away*
Little Girl: Kitty! Come back! *runs after you*
Little Girl's Mother: HAYLEY!!!
5. Dart around suspiciously while humming the Mission Impossible Theme. If someone asks you to stop or if you're okay, yell loudly as possible, "WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"