Oh, how quickly they devolve into
pitiful, spineless scum
You don't get it. You just don't fucking get it, do you? We work our asses off like hell for you bastards, and you still aren't happy! And you say girls are hard to please? Take a look in the mirror. Still confused? Here's a list of things you should know:
1. Yes, we are women and we are female. That, however, does not give you the right to say "Yo, woman, come here." We have names. Use them.
2. All men and woman are equal. Actually, I tend to think women are better than most guys, but that might just be me. We're equal so stop pretending girls dumber and can't do anything guys can, like play sports or video games.
3. Just because you're my ex doesn't mean you have to be an ass to me.
4. I don't care how hot, or not, you are. Being a prick is not attractive.
5. Cheating on someone is not something to brag about. Especially not to the girl you cheated on. It just shows how big of a pig you are.
6. So you're good at sports? It's not that big of a deal. I'd be more impressed by you holding the door open for me than watching you slap some other guy's ass.
7. 90% of the time, you're cuter when you mess something up.
8. Skinny is not perfection. So stop saying that fat girls are ugly and that only girls who weigh like 2 pounds and wear bikinis in public are hot. I've met plenty of heavy girls who are absolutely adorable, and you would be lucky to date one of them.
9. No, we do not enjoy seeing your ass hanging out of your pants.
10. When your girlfriend is happy about something, it's usually a good idea to be happy about it too.
11. Don't just assume we're jealous of someone. If we don't like a girl, even if she is you're best friend, there's usually a good reason.
12. Just 'cause we're dressed up, it doesn't mean it's for you.
13. Conceded is never a pretty color on anyone.
14. Usually, when we say we feel fat or ugly, it's because we're just waiting for you to tell us how beautiful you think we are.
15. Do not speak at me in a different language, especially when you normally speak English, just to piss me off because you know I won't understand.
16. No one wants to know about your "sexual conquests." They aren't impressive, and more than likely you're lying through your teeth. And if they are true, that just makes me like you less.
17. It's never a good idea to tell a girl that someone's better than her.
18. You cannot tell our best friend something and not expect her to tell us.
19. Just admit to having a man-period because sometimes you're a bigger bitch than Aunt Flo herself.
20. Just because we say someone's hot doesn't mean we want you any less.
21. We do have feelings, regardless of how we may act. Calling us a slut or a bitch (even if we can be), or just insulting us in general, hurts. Think before you speak.