Landrian Brightstar belongs to me The Narnian Phantom Stallion. Character from my novel The Slaves of Zachavi. Which is on this site if you haven't read it yet.
This is a little something I've been working on for months. So far I only have 10 but I will soon have some more to put up. Hope this is funny.
'Do's and Don'ts and More All about Landrian Brightstar'
1. Don't ever refer Landrian to Legolas. This doesn't set well with him.
2. His favorite color is blue.
3. No touching his ears unless you want a sword in your face. He only lets Ranaya touch them.
4. Never under any circumstances say the name Karik. It's like a cuss word to him and he will wash your mouth out with soap.
5. Don't call his children half-breeds.
6. Landrian is stubborn.
7. He is also very humorous when he wants to be.
8. He is afraid of the color orange, mostly because it's the color of fire.
9. He won't appreciate being used as a flashlight. His glow isn't bright enough anyway to light up everything.
10. Challenging Landrian in an archery or fencing match results in losing.
Review! Let me know if you want requests for some do's or don'ts.