in·ex·tri·ca·ble (n-kstr-k-bl, nk-strk-bl) adj.
1. a. So intricate or entangled as to make escape impossible: an inextricable maze; an inextricable web of deceit.
b. Difficult or impossible to disentangle or untie: an inextricable tangle of threads.
c. Too involved or complicated to solve: an inextricable problem.
2. Unavoidable; inescapable: bound together by an inextricable fate.
fate (ft) n.
1. a. The supposed force, principle, or power that predetermines events.
b. The inevitable events predestined by this force.
2. A final result or consequence; an outcome.
3. Unfavorable destiny; doom.
Perception is a powerful tool. Two words bound together causing either an individual or individuals to be ensnared in such a situation so intricate or entangled, it is impossible to escape causing an unfavorable doom; or, on the other hand, an unavoidable consequence predetermined by a force, principle of power that predetermines the events in our lives, such as love.
It is all in the eye of the beholder. . .
- Tiffany S. Salvi