1) Matthew Lotze has a vast professional experience and is proficient in handling multiple challenging tasks. Presently, he is a business management advisor and is working with vacation rentals and real estate investing. In addition to this, he was a CEO in different business enterprises. These include Real Estate Developers, Inc., Real Outlets Stores, American Fundraisers, Inc LLC, LiquidationsRus, Inc., Nations Best Franchise, Inc., Cheezy Pizza Company, Inc., and American Marketing Company, Inc.
2) From 1995 to 2005, he worked as a CEO in Real Outlets Stores, LLC. There he discovered a retail system of liquidating distressed and overstocked commodities by making a chain of internet sales sites and retail outlets with a centralized wholesale and distribution location.
3) He was responsible for importing and exporting from 7 nations, doing negotiations while purchasing goods, sourcing of products, and training important employees of the company.
4) He made a training and management system for approximately 75 to 100 employees. It was created to address all features of human resources, including payroll, workers compensation, CFO duties, risk management, cash flow, medical and forecasting, P & L review. The annual revenue of the company was $12 million.
5) Prior to working with Real Outlets Stores, LLC, Matthew Lotze has also provided his excellent services to Real Estate Developers, Inc. He was also appointed as the CEO of the company there. He successfully carried out property management and commercial real estate development services over 300,000 square feet.
6) He also looked after strip center as well as community redevelopment and renovation processes. Matthew used Real Outlets and Cheezy Pizza as tenants, advertising drawls, and anchors within underperforming strip centers.
7) He made negotiations for purchases, whole center leases, and management agreements as well. His other responsibilities included supervising leases, doing negotiations, guiding and training major employees, property maintenance, TI, collections, expansions, unlawful detainer actions, and many more.
Matthew Lotze has years of business and legal expertise and he can fluently speak 6 languages. He likes dancing, playing and coaching tennis, skiing, wakeboard boating, and cooking as well.