Note: I'm only going to give facts based on my likes and whatnot. I don't think I'll post anything too personal about myself. Enjoy!
1. I love mafias. Especially the mafias in fiction, they always give me such a wild rush!
2. Even if I do, I have more fondness for characters that rely on melee weapons, (katanas, swords, throwing knives), than the ones who rely on guns.
3. I like slash, especially the pairings with certain age-gaps and height differences.
4. Though, I don't (and can't) ship femslash; if I did, I'd ship different females from different shows, in other words, crossover pairings!
5. I love crossovers; they're so much fun and very unique.
6. I like music from Shakira, especially: "Waka Waka", "Hips Don't Lie", "She Wolf", and "Gypsy".
7. I used to be scared silly of Scooby Doo, but now I love it. My favorite movies are Zombie Island, Monster in Mexico, Scooby Doo (the 2002 version), and Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed. The later live-action movies that come after them are just: meh. Kinda forgettable. My favorite Scooby Doo shows are the 1969 one and What's New Scooby Doo?
8. My two best Virtues are Patience and Chastity. I can wait for anything and I do not condone sex of wedlock in real life.
9. My two worst sins are Sloth and Gluttony. I love lying in bed and I love sweets, a "bit" much if you ask me.
10. I like reaction channels. Some of my favorite channels are BlastphamousHD, Gattor Martin, Reaction Time, and ShawdGawd.
11. I think modern horror movies right are now just littered with clichés. I've only seen one film where 'the-black-character-dies-first' trope is averted (I've nothing against that) and wish other movies would do things like that.
12. I love cats! Even though my mom tells me to wash my hands after I touch them, I love how they meow and swish their tails around.
13. Like any other kid, I loved cartoons, especially the ones from Cartoon Network. My favorites were Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Courage the Cowardly Dog, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, etc.
14. I don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend even. I can only see myself in just mere friendships with other people.
15. My least favorite genre is… Sci-Fi. I don't know, I can't remember the last time I saw anything sci-fi-ish.
16. My most favorite genres? Hm, let's see… action, adventure, and romance; anything like that.
17. My favorite times of the year are either early spring or autumn. I think they're just lovely.
18. My favorite colors are orange, purple, or anything very light or dark.
19. I love ramen noodles. My favorite flavors are Roast Chicken, Spicy Shrimp, and Spicy Beef.
20. I am an only daughter; I have two older brothers and I am the third child, which makes me the youngest child.
21. I am an anime geek. Some anime I've seen are Black Lagoon, Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!, Yuri! On Ice, Cowboy Bebop, Hetalia, Highschool of the Dead, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Free!
22. My favorite YouTubers are Caleb Hyles, Jonathan Young, YandereDev, Mr. Nightmare, Matthew Santoro, Rob Dyke, FineBros Entertainment, Cole and Marmalade, WatchMojo, and Top5s.
23. Pet Peeve #1: When someone says that 'this is the worst thing I've ever read' and they don't say why; I've seen this on once and several times in Youtube comments. Seriously, if you're not going to say why, you're just wasting your time. Even if, no one really cares.
24. Pet Peeve #2: When someone ends a strip of dialogue without a period/comma/etc. Like this: "I saw him today", instead of this: "I saw him today," Very annoying.
25. Pet Peeve #3: Loud noises. I've had this since middle school. There's always going to be that group. That loud AF group…
26. Pet Peeve #4: When someone jokes/pranks about a very sensitive/serious topic… (shaking my damn head).
27. I believe in ghosts. Very fascinating.
28. I love fruits. My favorites are apples, grapes, grapefruits, oranges, and pomegranates.
29. I am a knitter. I've been knitting for about three/four years now.
30. Favorite things to knit, any patterns that are fluffy or very smushy. I also like any laced up or eyelet knitted items, I think they look very elegant.
31. Pet Peeve #5: When I'm knitting an advanced/fancy pattern and I find a dropped stitch/when I have enough stitches that the pattern can fit in and there's stitch on the pattern that goes off course. It makes me antsy…
32. I love V-Neck shirts. I think they're very fashionable and neat to look at.
33. I'm not into reality TV shows, but I like shows such as Four Weddings and Say Yes to the Dress, they're absolutely beautiful.
My Valentine's Day gift to you all, to my current readers or any new ones. Have a great Valentine's Day tomorrow, y'all!