Considering the current day scenarios and the effect the COVID19 has been having on everything around us, Howard Wilner of Sudbury says he wouldn't be surprised if it takes another few months to get back to our usual lifestyles.
In that order, Howard Wilner of Sudbury has highlighted a few ways in which people can fulfill their responsibilities as responsible citizens:
- Refrain from spreading rumors regarding the spread like, statistics, drugs, patient, etc.
- Don't use social media as a tool for spreading unnecessary panic
- Be smart while purchasing food and other grocery items in bulk. There is enough for anyone.
- Avoid buying sanitizers and other hand wash liquids in bulk. Leave some for the others.
- Make sure you follow advisories issued by govt.
- Wear mask only if you have symptoms and stay in isolation to avoid contact.
- Don't travel during lock down or shut down until extremely necessary.
Howard Wilner is the owner of a company called Automax Preowned.
About Howard Wilner, Sudbury
The President of Automax Preowned and Mina Property Group, Howard Wilner is an experienced business development professional. Having received his education from the Massachusetts Bay Community College and the Boston College, Howard has been active in the automotive industry for a long time now. He has a strong command in automobile site acquisitions, automobile inventory management, negotiation, coaching, sales, and automotive repair.
Howard has also been a part of several organizations including the Charter Oak Country Club, Boston College Club, NHREIA, New England Society and Automotive News Professional Community. He also volunteered with Rotary International for three years.