Howard Wilner of Sudbury, a renowned automotive industry professional and a philanthropist has shared a few preventive measures to tackle COVID19 the right way. These include:
• Refraining from spreading rumors regarding the spread like, statistics, drugs, patient, etc.
• Not usingsocial media as a tool for spreading unnecessary panic
• Being smart when purchasing food and other grocery items in bulk
• Avoiding buying sanitizers and other hand wash liquids in bulk, and leaving some for the others.
• Making sure you are following advisories issued by govt.
• Wearing mask only if you have symptoms and staying in isolation to avoid contact.
• Not traveling during lock down or shut down until extremely necessary.
• Not being a part of gatherings and meetings. Start working from home if you can.
• Keeping yourself in isolation if you have travelled from abroad or from another state.
• Maintaining social distancing
Howard Wilner of Sudbury understands the sensitivity of the situation and is taking every possible step to safeguard his employees during these uncertain times.
About Howard Wilner
The President of Automax Preowned and Mina Property Group, Howard Wilner is an experienced business development professional. Having received his education from the Massachusetts Bay Community College and the Boston College, Howard has been active in the automotive industry for a long time now. He has a strong command in automobile site acquisitions, automobile inventory management, negotiation, coaching, sales, and automotive repair.
Howard has also been a part of several organizations including the Charter Oak Country Club, Boston College Club, NHREIA, New England Society and Automotive News Professional Community. He also volunteered with Rotary International for three years.