Howard Wilner is a renowned Sudbury based professional who is known for sharing his views on several exciting trends that he believes are going to play a role in transforming the automotive industry.
Understanding the importance of the changes that have recently taken place, Howard Wilner has provided the residents in Sudbury with a road map which talks about the emerging trends:
- Connectivity – Today's cars have begun to offer such exciting features as smartphone integration, Wi-Fi, and native connectivity. This segment of the auto industry will only grow as the years go by.
- Safety Technology – Connectivity is the only area where safety is being enhanced.
- Ride Sharing – The growing popularity of ride-hailing services may mean that fewer consumers buy new cars, but the ride-hailing industry will need to purchase even more vehicles.
- Autonomous Vehicles – In the 10 next years, it is likely that the automotive industry will succeed in bringing autonomous cars to market.
- Electric Vehicles – Electric vehicles are becoming more practical for the everyday consumer.
Howard Wilner is currently dedicating most of his time to help the needy amid the coronavirus pandemic.
About Howard Wilner
The President of Automax Preowned and Mina Property Group, Howard Wilner is an experienced business development professional. Having received his education from the Massachusetts Bay Community College and the Boston College, Howard has been active in the automotive industry for a long time now. He has a strong command in automobile site acquisitions, automobile inventory management, negotiation, coaching, sales, and automotive repair.
Howard has also been a part of several organizations including the Charter Oak Country Club, Boston College Club, NHREIA, New England Society and Automotive News Professional Community. He also volunteered with Rotary International for three years.