Hidden Here
All the horrors posted here. What freaks you out? What keeps you wanting to know more? It's all here, and you can be apart of it. Also, post your stories for readers to read and review, ask for advice, give advice, take the advice...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Mike73

Well, I've taken a shot at a survival/horror themed story. I have the basic outline already planned out, and now I just have to write it all down. i have named it 'Eminent Shadows'. I was hoping to get some suggestions to my writing as it goes along. if anyone can take the time to read it, it will be greatly appreciated.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2749595/1/Eminent_Shadows

Thanks! :)

12/7/2009 #1
Error 404 User not found

well, i read your story, left you some feedback. your story isnt terrible in anyway. as long as this is a rough draft. however, i have come to realize that as an author, your rough draft can suck terribly, but after you've done some intense revisions and editing, your story can become an epic. stephen king is a great example of that. all you need is to refine your work, edit it, revise it, and cut it down to what youre really trying to say, what the story actually is. add some emotion, and dont be afriad to add more detail, more emphasis on emotion. and dont worry about how long or short it is. make it as long as it needs to be. some stories are short and sweet, and are masterpieces, others are long epic works of horror. its not always about the author, sometimes, its simply about the story, and what it has to offer. im sorry you had such a loathsome review before mine, thats not constructive, he/she was totally just bagging on you. not constructive in the slightest. but if you need any help, just ask. im here to help.

ps, feel free to read my stories and leave me some feedback, horror is my genre of choice...

12/14/2009 #2
Forum Moderators: xbluxmoonx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member