Hidden Here
All the horrors posted here. What freaks you out? What keeps you wanting to know more? It's all here, and you can be apart of it. Also, post your stories for readers to read and review, ask for advice, give advice, take the advice...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ThinkerThoughtWrong

i really need reviews and critics to help me out. i dont want to go on with the story until i know that what i have so far is good. please read them and help me out. plus i kinda got WB for now so i think redoing some of these or fixing some of the old chapters would help me out. seriously in dire need of input from you all

12/16/2009 #1
Error 404 User not found

well, ive taken a look at your work, and i love the maliciousness of it, but you need editing! Very important that you revise and rephrase your sentances. but truley amazing story line and concept. i have reviewed every chapter that i have read, but i refue to continue on until you have edited your work. the potential for this is astronomical, if you just revise and fine tune your story. hell, the plot could become so much deeper and more complicated.....

12/25/2009 #2
ThinkerThoughtWrong

i very much appreciate the input . i hope to get the grammical and sentence errors corrected ill definatly try to get the right feel for it. as far as getting more deeper and complicated i feel it to be more consequential to the story as i keep it to the story of a man and his way/ beliefs keep it simple and let the readers learn who they are thru it how they take it. i dont care how they take it as long as the think you know? and as far as an editor i very very much am happy that you would do it but i must respectfully decline i have one already its just due to financial issues to the absence of it but i am and forever will always be open to more input and i will due my best to give back the same input

much love and peace

fellow writer

12/25/2009 #3
Forum Moderators: xbluxmoonx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member