Hidden Here
All the horrors posted here. What freaks you out? What keeps you wanting to know more? It's all here, and you can be apart of it. Also, post your stories for readers to read and review, ask for advice, give advice, take the advice...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Saint Sentiment

Here you can post links to your stories (or just give us a brief summary and overview of what they're about), and what Creepypasta it draws from. I wanted to start this for two reasons: to both help people promote their stories based on what they've read on the Creepypasta wiki and to have a compilation of them somewhere here on the site, since the idea of making a C2 sounds a little too arduous for me at the moment.

To start, I'll recommend mine - it's called Noble Town, and it draws elements from the Lavender Town Tone Syndrome. It features r***, i***, and suicide. If you could read and review, I'd be eternally grateful, and more than obliged to return the favor - i.e review your story based on a Creepypasta.

7/3/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: xbluxmoonx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member