what's wrong with fictionpress?
A forum for any problems that you may be having with Fictionpress
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
The Six of Hearts
Recently, many authors have been experiencing problems with uploading documents into their fictionpress accounts, myself included. Instead of a document being uploaded, an error message shows up with a link to the support site, but the link does not work. This is very perturbing. I've been aware of this problem since last wensday, and it has yet to be fixed. Is there another way to contact support or alert SOMEONE in charge of this devestating problem?
4/15/2007 #1
Saemi Mitsuwa
I have also been having this problem for the past three days now. I can't upload anything to the document manager, and as you said, the support link doesn't work. I know I've tried the support link before (about a month or so) and it didn't work then either. I would also like to know if there is some way to contact someone about this, or if there's some way to fix it.
4/15/2007 #2
Beethoven's Daughter
I just joined FictionPress and I have problem with download manager. After I download the document, I go to Stories section and it says no stories uploaded. At first I thought it was because I didn't yet pay the fee, but somebody told me that FP is free and the fee is optional. I also tried to contact FP through help/faq, but the page couldn't be displayed.
10/2/2007 #3
MustangDragon
I can upload and get my work into the Story categoy, but it is not viewable by anyone not subscribed here.

I know others don't have that problem, so what am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help.

10/8/2007 #4
D. C. B
I am able to upload my writing, but then when I try to make them into "Stories" I get an error page.

I am new also, though.

12/12/2007 #5
Forum Moderators: swords-and-magic
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member