My stuff
Just a little extra exposure for my work. Please keep the negative comments to a minimum. Feel free to discuss your projects as well.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
pen over sword

Guardians is my story. It's the firsrt book in a series and I have threee planned out but the series will be longer.

It's about this girl who's parents die when she was eight. And she saw some interesting stuff when they died. Then we skip to five years later when she's thirteen. A lot of stuff happens and she basically finds out that theirs this race of aliens that helps keep the peace in the Universe because during the creation of the Universe they were given unimaginable power, but the catch was that they couldn't use that power for any violence. To use force to solve disagreements they need a group of people from another planet who were chosen when they were born. So now this girl and six other kids (who dont really know eachother) are those chosen ones. The only problem is that a rebellion has formed and the biggest threat to the Universe is the planet Rebilio itself. Will the same force that helped form the Universe destroy it as well?

6/4/2010 #1
Forum Moderators: Apollyion
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member