How was YOUR day?
Mm...I'm curious.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Mermaiddiver
so, what do you do when you are faster than everyone else? and have NOTHING to do? read the text book. i no, i was surprised myself. it was in reading, though, so the text book was really a kinda storybook. in history, pretend your paying attention, while the assistant for the *reading disabilitied* kids flirts with the teacher. and then sleep during the *movie* the other classes were entertaining, but at lunch, what do you do you do if your friends are singing songs that make you uncomfortable, and are cussing and stuff? and to top it all off, i dont have the guts to tell them to stop. i mean, i admitt im not perfect, and i to (quoute from someone else) giggle at stuff that sounds *wrong*, but i dont like it when they take it too far. and this one kid, i wont say any names, (cHoEuNgRhY) but he is just a j***, i dont no y i bother tring to be nice. its like he has a vendetta. anyway, i hope o haven't put u 2 sleep w/my life story, but hey, u asked 4 it.

RF

3/9/2007 #1
Forum Moderators: Celtsea
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member