How was YOUR day?
Mm...I'm curious.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Celtsea
I feel the need to tell you all that I had a fantasic night. Went to the Horror Circus. Of course I got thirsty and went to buy a drink. The guy after yelling at me asked me if I wanted change and being as sarcastic as I am I rolled my eyes and said no. There goes £8. Then he walked past whilst me and Sophie were disscussing the numbers 666. He started the arguement I swear...And the ring master had to come and break us up :)

After that I was quite content to sit and laugh. But clearly I was rememberd and called to go up on stage, being awkward they had to come and get me before I gave in. I met Garry :) And was asked to pull his skin and attach weights whilst watching him strech.

No that wasnt enough, I went to go back to my seat only to be pulled back and locked in a coffin. It had a hole in the back, so after a few minutes I went back to sit down. During the 20 minute interval the ring master perceded to try various chat up lines on me, who has to admit she was pretty turned on, and at the end of the show gave me his number. And of course, someone was sitting in front, my english teacher. Dreading Monday...

So rather good night for me. How was yours?

11/4/2006 #1
Mermaiddiver
you krepe me out.
3/9/2007 #2
Forum Moderators: Celtsea
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member