Yaoi and Anime
Basically anything anime goes.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
narutoorange

no, it was just an idea. But maybe I might make a story out of it. Yeah, I will! Te He!

2/5/2009 #31
HellOnToast

Sounds great! :)

2/6/2009 #32
narutoorange

I'll make the Yaoi story after i'm done finishing up my new story bunch of bologna. Already got one review, HURRAY!!

2/6/2009 #33
narutoorange

Can you check out my stories Hellontoast?

2/7/2009 #34
HellOnToast
Of course! :3
2/10/2009 #35
Kalista Jia

Just drop by to say hi, aren't I random?

Always nice to know some yaoi lovers out there. _ Since people around me aren't interested much in the topic.

Ok, I am going to continue writing my stories ... I wonder what should I improve in there... anyway has any idea? I will be glad to hear them out. Thankie. (though they are not suitable for children) _

2/10/2009 #36
narutoorange

HellonToast I just published my Yaoi story. I already got 9 vistors already!

2/13/2009 #37
BlaznFangurl

I would say, umm demons and darkness, mixed with punishment, thyrst in the lakes and ummm oh yes incest, brother to brother is so hot!!!

3/5/2009 #38
BlaznFangurl

I would say, umm demons and darkness, mixed with punishment, thyrst in the lakes and ummm oh yes incest, brother to brother is so hot!!!

3/5/2009 #39
Mizuki Night

Hello alll

I'd like to tell you about my orginal yaoi fic.

Dark Illusions

Dark Illusions is set in Modern day Tokyo where you meet the beautifully seductive Takeru of the Ryouku Vampire Clan. The centuries old vampire is second in command leader of one of Tokyo's most powerful clans, but his thoughts are always haunted by the lover he lost 100 years ago. Until one day he visits club Jubilee in Roppongi and becomes entranced by the singer Yami. Yami becomes seduced by the gorgeous vampire and intertwined in his world but at a price. As Takeru and Yami's love grow, so does the danger their both in. Rival clans declare war and the two lovers are caught in the middle as Yami's mysterious past is revealed.

Reviews/Comments great appreciated. (o^_^)o

美月ナイト~

4/2/2009 #40
Mizuki Night

Forgot to include the link ^^;;;

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2653079/1/Dark_Illusions

4/2/2009 #41
Kalers

My idea of a perfect story would have to involve at least something dramatic. Such as a male gets raped and their bestfriend or lover would be there to take care of them and make it much better. Or the bestfriend/lover turns out to be unfaithful and the male finds a new partner with a happy ending.

I have a thing for happy endings cx

6/27/2009 #42
tartza

I have a thing for unhappy endings...there arent enought of them!

6/27/2009 #43
Kalers

D: True,

But I only dislike corny happy endings 0x

Those kinds are just sucky.

I'm more of the "happy ending even if it seems that's impossible" kind of person

6/27/2009 #44
BlaznFangurl

I like the ending that goes with the story flow I guess, all myperfect yoi situations are in my oneshot yaoi mania, alittle happy collection of one shots that are there just for the yaoi *Yaoi salute*

6/27/2009 #45
narutoorange

in my story the main character (Ron) becomes a physco after his secret (Being gay) is revealed at school. He then does REVENGE on the people who started the rumor. ^ ^ Sadly he dies in the end, how? Can't tell you that lol! I luv yaoi endings when the main character suffers! ^ ^

6/28/2009 #46
Open your eyes Chopstick

you guys really found good youri? how about jonji romantica? (or something like that...) that's a good anime. has a plot and everything one will like :)

i'm sorta new to this whole BL thing....i tried writing one. mind telling me if it makes sense? I got hits, 14, but only 1 review and it doesnt tell me much. It's called "Put your hands on me." Tellm ehow you feel about it, k? i'm feeling iffy about it from the lack of responses...

its about japanese host clubs. any tips in making it better?

7/28/2010 #47
xxdeedeexx

My perfect story is cliche;

-yakuza x host

- delinquent ( or yakuza) x nerd

love those , honestly.

8/19/2011 #48
SpoiledKittySousuke

Yaoi stories that I enjoy, are usually the ones were the relationship starts out rocky and they grow to love each other by the end :3

8/10/2012 #49
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: The Chibi Queen
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member