Shoujo Star
Community Forum!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
MistyRose14
yup, just some mandatory stuff - not that i need to remind people (i trust you are all angels). there are only three things...

1. no negativity. this is not a forum to be mean and act like an upset third grader.

2. be trustable. this may deal with the content of what you post, so just use your best judgement.

3. (not really a rule...just a right i believe people should have) be random. kitties. taco. i don't care what it's about. just have fun!

alright, i think everyone's happy now. if you have any questions or want to be a moderator, just ask!

5/17/2007 . Edited 5/18/2007 #1
Eun Ai Hoshi
Thank you for taking your time and writing this rules for us! ^_^
5/18/2007 #2
Stalker of Stories

Is it okay if I post a topic? I think I mentioned in my little advert, but there is a Shoujo Title Generator, and it's really fun to mess with. Thinking up plausible Shoujo storilines to go with the titles you get is pretty fun... I guess you could say it would be a challenge, but it could also be more of a game, just having people get some titles and try to come up with a story (I've got 13 summaries for titles I got, just from putzing around yesterday).

Link: http://www.sharedwing.net/toy/ (I'd make it a real link, but FFN and FPC have very specific sites that you can link to. Blah.)

I figured "Rules" would be the best place to ask. Since you created all the Topics, I thought it best to ask for permission.

6/30/2009 #3
Forum Moderators: MistyRose14
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member