OneShot Challenges: Are you up for it?
Can you stand up to the challenge of writing oneshots under restrictions? Prove yourself as a creative author, though some of these rules are completly out there, put yourself out there. Man, all that sounded soooo cheesy. Cheeese! I like cheese!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Torn and Tattered
I know how much people don't listen to rules, because I (yes, yes, I know… how COULD I commit such a horrible crime) hardly look at rules and just scroll down till I see the ‘do you accept these terms’ or ‘agree’ or whatever else.

But there are only a few rules that could ever apply.

#1. Do not take other’s works and claim it as your own, whilst only changing a few things to make it fit the requirements of a challenge listed.

#2. I, the moderator, will leave a review on each of the posted one-shots, and if you win, I will either tell you so in the review (most likely not) or private message (PM) you concerning your success (more likely than the former).

#3. I will set deadlines for when the one-shots are needed by. I am a lenient person, but I can’t stretch the due date out for every one of you. If that was the case, I may as well never put a due date on it. There would be no use for it.

#4. You must meet ALL the requirements for the challenge. If you don’t, it is not a valid response to the challenge.

#5. You must inform me in the forum that you have accepted the challenge and give me the link, either in the forum, or through a private message (PM).

#6. Only a forum moderator may post a challenge. There may be more moderators added to this forum.

Good luck to you all!

And of course I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with…

So…………

Let the games begin! (Haha, always wanted to say that, though never really found a good time to.)

------TAD--Tragic and Devastated------

5/31/2007 . Edited 5/31/2007 #1
Forum Moderators: Torn and Tattered
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member