Poems!
Anything you want reviewed? Go ahead.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Shelly McCoy
Yes, I'll review your poems. :)

And as most of you could have guessed, in return I will ask you to review any of my (three) poems. I will not force you by saying "REVIEW MINE OR I WON'T REVIEW YOURS!" but it's greatly appreciated.

And sorry for the caps. xD

12/24/2007 #1
A Free Elf
I'll have a look at yours, the links to mine are in my profile.

Be as nasty as you like xD

~Elfie x

12/31/2007 #2
TwistedDreamz
I'll gladly review 3 of yours if you'll do the same ^^

Preferably to those without reviews (all my newest ones)

1/30/2008 #3
simpleplan13
Please review any of my more recent pieces.. Ill go review you right now
1/31/2008 #4
Jade Nightingale
Please review at least some of my poems.
2/5/2008 #5
iHeartache
I'll look at yours, defenitly! (did I even spell that right?)

Please look at mine! No one ever reviews my poems, only my stories and that was only three times...

=[

i feel sad!

haha

2/19/2008 #6
Jade Nightingale
I Don't mind reviewing your poetry.
2/20/2008 #7
xNevermorex

I would really appreciate some reviews. review anything you like. thanks!

4/10/2008 #8
AStrangerToYou

I could do with some reviews...

I'll have a look at your stuff too now.

10/11/2008 #9
Carus

I could do with some reviews that have concrit included... the ones that just say stuff like 'Good work! Keep writing!' are all well and good, but they don't help me improve.

So yeah. I'll go review your stuff now =]

11/16/2008 #10
GreysAutumn

I'd appreciate it if you would look at my one poem. I'm just starting off as a poet/writer, or at least attempting to and in return I'll review your's.

1/1/2009 #11
Stiff Spines

I'm just getting back into writing; I'm not very good. But, can you review Sickeningly Sweet and/or My Bittersweet Friend? Or any others that strike your interest. I will return the favor.

2/18/2009 #12
He Smelled Of Rain

I'll gladly review all three of your poems. In return I would hope you review my two.

7/8/2009 #13
Raingypsy

Hello.

I would love to review your poems and would love it if you could review any of mine!

7/27/2009 #14
Raingypsy

Hello.

I would love to review your poems and would love it if you could review any of mine!

7/27/2009 #15
Dark90

cud u pls review my poem. i'm relatively new here. I really cud do with some help in my poem as i am new in that too..

8/23/2009 #16
Melindhra Hart

please review my poems. i've had various responses to my work but one thing people say is that it is not very easy to understand. to me personally nearly every one of my pieces has a very clear imagery and meter. obviously to an outsider it may come across completely different. i would like to have your opinion.

11/6/2009 #17
Melindhra Hart

please review my poems. i've had various responses to my work but one thing people say is that it is not very easy to understand. to me personally nearly every one of my pieces has a very clear imagery and meter. obviously to an outsider it may come across completely different. i would like to have your opinion.

11/6/2009 #18
Anthony Tesla

I need a couple of reviews for my humor/parody poems, the first one is named "Comrade!" (A satire of the left-wing politics) and the other one is "Angst: The Poem" (Yeah...The tittle covers it all)

12/26/2009 #19
The Wandering Soul of Chaos

can you review my poems? I've written so many lately, and most of them have no reviews at all. I won't force you to read all of my unreviewed poems, but do as many as you want.

12/28/2009 #20
xxAshuriixx

Can you review my poems? I'll review two of yours. :3

12/31/2009 #21
s t a r lightt

Can someone review my poems? I'll return the favour? :]

1/7/2010 #22
ForestReverie

I would love it if you or anyone else would review my poems for Sophomore year. Please read the newer ones:)

1/23/2010 #23
PixieTears

I'll Review anyone who reviews any of mine. :D

Hell you can flame me and I'll still review you :)

V.

PS as a warning I tend to be a wee bit harsh I dont mind if you are but I'm sorry if I offend you in advance.

V. again

1/31/2010 #24
Variable estrella

Please, oh purrrty please review some of my stuff! Not to, y'know, beg for reviews or anything.

I will of course review-back, although -warning- your review might not come til ap's are over come may 14. That said, the small amount of time you take to write a review means THE WORLD to me.

~Variable Estrella [:

4/26/2010 #25
dryeyesclearskies

Im just getting into poetry so any reviews you have would be great. I will take a look at your stuff too

thanks!

6/5/2010 #26
PoetryQueen

A Child's Prayer

Anyone please review. All reviews will be returned. Thanks!!

6/15/2010 #27
Ordet Alene

I've posted 3 poems so far. I'd love feedback on any or all of them! Thanks!

2/8/2013 #28
riverstardust
hi!! Im new here =) can anyone review my poems under 'strings of starlight' please? Ill review a poem of yours back!! Thanks!!
5/14/2013 #29
MethodlessMadness
Can you review mine pwetty pwease? :)
7/1/2013 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: S. Ben Beach
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member