RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
xrolipolix
Tombstones were lined, grey and barren, names worn away over time. The ground here was all dead, black and the wind whispered past the dead trees. The earth was soft where grave-robbers had disturbed the dead and stolen their possessions... it was lucky for them that they didn't come back.

The graveyard was always swallowed in perpetual dark, especially a tall, white mausoleum that loomed in the centre casting its twisting shadow onto the graves below.

9/4/2007 #1
xrolipolix
Reko carried Kael's body to a spare patch of dark land and gently laid him down on the ground. Lifting his hands, blue beams burst forth and created a deep hole in the ground. It was a start. Reko started wandering around to look for a shovel and a spare tombstone.
9/4/2007 #2
acriter
Henas' footprints left dark imprints in the soft soil. He walked towards the lump on the ground to find that it was Kael. Where had Reko got to?
9/4/2007 #3
Rogue-writer-16
As Henas stopped at Kael's corpse, looking around for Reko, she supposed, Blade stepped up beside hi. She kept an alert eye on their surroundings.
9/4/2007 #4
acriter
[I've got to go... Push me into an empty grave or something lol]
9/4/2007 #5
Rogue-writer-16
[Lol. Will do.]
9/4/2007 #6
Rogue-writer-16
Looking around for Reko herself, Blade put her hands to her mouth and called out,

"Reko. Reko, come on. where are you?" she sighed, crossing her arms and shivering slightly at a cool breeze. Where was that wacko bio-man? She wondered.

9/4/2007 #7
Luicia and the voices
Kael felt... cold. Why was he cold? He slowly opened his eyes and gasped as his senses and memories of his death washed over him like a monstrous wave of realisation. Henas... wanted to kill him?

Sadness, overwhelming sadness. Kael felt hot tears well up behind his eyes and he choked out a sob. Without knowing it he fell back into a hole in the ground and screamed in pain as fresh blood poured down his neck.

9/4/2007 #8
xrolipolix
A scream pierced the silence as well as the calling of his name. Reko looked up from his work on a new hole in the far corner of the graveyard, instantly recognising the voice. 'Blade...' he grimaced then ran back to where the voice ofthe elven girl was comign from, blue light beginning to form on his fingertips.
9/4/2007 #9
Rogue-writer-16
Whipping around, unsheathing her sword from her back Blade searched for the owner of the piercing scream. Whoever or *what*ever it was that had screamed was in a whole lot of pain from the sounds of it.
9/4/2007 #10
xrolipolix
Reko ran to the whole, only to see Blade with her back to him, sword drawn, he lowered his arm, "What do you want? Can't you see that I'm trying to give him a proper burial, instead of that gutter...?"
9/4/2007 #11
xrolipolix
((Sorry, 'hole', not 'Whole'.))
9/4/2007 #12
Rogue-writer-16
Without turning around, Blade kept her eyes glued to the direction the scream had come from.

"That wasn't me, Reko." she warned, eyes flicking from side to side.

9/4/2007 #13
xrolipolix
Reko raised his eyebrows, "What else could it be? A flying pig? I think not!"
9/4/2007 #14
Rogue-writer-16
Twisting her head to look at him she snarled,

"Do I *look* like someone who'd *scream* at anything, never mind nothing? Please." Scowling at him, Blade stepped forwards, turning her head to look around. It was then she noticed Kael's body was missing. What in the...?

9/4/2007 #15
Luicia and the voices
Kael rubbed his head and slowly back away into a shadowed corner in the hole. He shivered and rubbed his arms which were breaking out in goosebumps. Shivering again, he tucked his knees under his chin and sobbed quietly.
9/4/2007 #16
xrolipolix
Reko followed Blade's gaze... and gaped, "Kael?! Kael?!!!" he jumped down into the hole and turned around wildly, looking for the missing young boy.
9/4/2007 #17
Rogue-writer-16
A little more sedately, Blade stepped forward again, looking over the edge of the hole whilst remaining alert for threats outside Reko's main focus.

"There, in the corner." she pointed out a shaking mass quietly, nodding towards a shadowed corner.

9/4/2007 #18
Rogue-writer-16
A little more sedately, Blade stepped forward again, looking over the edge of the hole whilst remaining alert for threats outside Reko's main focus.

"There, in the corner." she pointed out a shaking mass quietly, nodding towards a shadowed corner.

9/4/2007 #19
xrolipolix
Reko knelt down and peered into where Blade was pointing. "Kael...?" he reached forward and took hold of the figure in the dark's supposed arm.
9/4/2007 #20
Luicia and the voices
Kael felt the hand on his knee and snarled, head lashing out and teeth sinking into the wrist of whoever had dared to touch him. The warm blood dribbled down his chin and he pulled back, growling.
9/4/2007 #21
Rogue-writer-16
How was this possible? Blade wondered. if it truly was Kael, this should *not* have been possible at all. in all her years, she had never seen ressurection. She'd heard plenty of myths and rumours about it but, not even the elves had discovered the power of raising the dead.
9/4/2007 #22
xrolipolix
He flinched but refused to move his arm from what was now seen to be Kael's knee. He smiled softly then turned to Blade, smile turning into a weak grin, "Wat better way to spend the last days of your life then spending them as a werewolf?" he stood up slowly and sat on the edge of the hole. "Do you think you could get him to calm down... or knock him out? Perhaps we can bring him back to..." the word 'Lorne's' came to mind, but being that, that was where Kael was supposed to die, he decided on something else. "Well, do you know somewhere safe?"

((Would the cure work on Reko, being half-machine and all? Or is it restricted to full humans?))

9/4/2007 #23
Rogue-writer-16
[I don't know- maybe being a werewolf would affect him in the opposite way- giving him more life somehow??? I don't know.]

Blade nodded, slipping down into the hole and crouching to Kael's level.

"Do me a favour, Reko. Watch up top for me?" she asked, watching Kael cautiously.

9/4/2007 #24
xrolipolix
Reko nodded and pulled up his uninjured arm and pointing a finger at Kael. "Ready, miss."
9/4/2007 #25
Rogue-writer-16
Sheathing her sword, Blade cocked her head at the young werewolf.

"Kael. Kael, you need to talk to me. Can you do that?" she asked quietly, lifting a hand to touch him, though refraining from doing so. Her hand hovered just over his knee as she waited.

9/4/2007 #26
Luicia and the voices
Kael's eyes flickered between the two, but he nodded mutely.
9/4/2007 #27
Rogue-writer-16
"Listen to me, Kael. Please. Either, you talk to me and come with me- somewhere safe... or I'm going to have to hurt you and I really don't want to do that." Blade explained, still watching the boy carefully. "What will it be, Kael. Please..."
9/4/2007 #28
Rogue-writer-16
Seeing Kael nod mutely, Blade let a smile slip out.

"Will you come with me?" she asked again.

9/4/2007 #29
Andrew Keith
Lorne approaching the graveyard, spots the thick trail of footsteps-fresh ones. Lorne decides to flank the trail, making a roundabout path, and spots the group hovering over a grave. Accidently stepping on a mouse under a small pile of dirt, Lorne swiftly crushes the skull of the mouse after it shrieked out in pain. ((Theres your scream for ya)). Being extra careful, Lorne crouches his way through, hiding behind some gravestones. Within about twenty feet of everyone, he removes his hood and stands up, approaching the group as Blade and Reko attempt to calm Kael. He stands a few feet from the top of the grave, looking at everyone.

Drawing his dagger and willing it to flame, Lorne holds it out in front of him, lighting the immediate area, and the hole.

9/4/2007 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member