RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
lilkorea

"But of course, you're much to used to having everything immediately. Spoiled girl that you are." he sneered, turning to leave her where she stood.

8/3/2009 #31
The Tear-Stained Queen

Daphne uttered no reply and simply turned on her heels, storming into their bedroom before roughly pulling the door shut.

8/3/2009 #32
lilkorea

Cain had merely stepped out into the hall where he fell against the wall and slid to the floor. He was in agony. The woman he loved wanting nothing more than to return home through selfish means and he was content just staying away from it all.

8/3/2009 #33
The Tear-Stained Queen

Caressing her bulging belly, Daphne began to cry silently in their bed.

8/3/2009 #34
lilkorea

Cain could feel it. His mate was in emotional pain, but he would not go to her, not as he was right now. Especially when his love for her was waning with every push she made for him to be king.

8/3/2009 #35
The Tear-Stained Queen

Daphne went to bed knowing that Cain's love for her, and perhaps for their unborn child, faded with each passing moment. Her sleep was an uneasy one.

8/3/2009 #36
lilkorea

Cain left the sanctity of their home within the mountains, daring to venture to the human town on the other side. He would make his mate happy for the cost of his own happiness as he sought out the most powerful figure-head of all humans.

8/4/2009 #37
The Tear-Stained Queen

Daphne remained asleep, oblivious to the intentions of her mate.

8/4/2009 #38
lilkorea

When Cain returned, weakened by the sun, he collapsed into the darkness of the house, sweating and breathing heavily.

8/4/2009 #39
The Tear-Stained Queen

Daphne awoke and, feeling Cain's exhausted presence, hurried to him.

8/4/2009 #40
lilkorea

Cain laid on the floor face-down.

8/4/2009 #41
The Tear-Stained Queen

(should we make profiles for these two? i want to know what Cain looks like and whatnot.)

With some trouble, she knelt at his side, not touching him or saying anything.

8/4/2009 #42
lilkorea

(sure, I wanna know what Daphne looks like, too)

He slowly opened his eyes and moved his head to the side to look up at her.

8/4/2009 #43
The Tear-Stained Queen

Daphne's eyes welled with tears, "Cain..."

8/4/2009 #44
lilkorea

"I have...murdered our kingdom...for you." a tear rolled down his cheek from his emerald green eyes.

8/4/2009 #45
The Tear-Stained Queen

She began to cry, her shame nearly as unbearable as the sick satisfaction she felt.

8/4/2009 #46
lilkorea

He sat up, the muscles in his body weak and wobbly like jelly. "Are you happy now?" he asked softly, not meeting her gaze. "Are you happy that they're all suffering?"

8/4/2009 #47
The Tear-Stained Queen

She choked on her voice and continued to sob quietly. Why must he torture her so?

8/4/2009 #48
lilkorea

"You were once so beautiful and was as bright as the sun. I knew then that we were meant to be together but when you returned to me after Noah banished you...your beauty had dulled and your light had faded. I have tried so hard to bring that light back to you...So...very...hard. I even went as far as getting a human army to annihilate and destroy the kingdom. All for you!"

8/4/2009 #49
The Tear-Stained Queen

Like a child, Daphne covered her ears, willing Cain to stop as she attempted to block out his voice. "Stop.. stop... stop..."

8/4/2009 #50
lilkorea

He violently ripped her hands away from her ears to hear his last words. "It is you who have killed our people." and then stood and walked away from her. He was disgusted, angry, sad, mournful, and consumed by guilt.

8/4/2009 #51
The Tear-Stained Queen

Daphne, a mess of self-pity and rage, was left on the floor, shaking with her pitiful sobs.

8/4/2009 #52
lilkorea

Days past and Cain had not once spoken or looked at his mate. He did not even sleep in the same bed as her anymore. Everything he did was in a routine manner, his voice, his opinions, his self, all buried within himself.

8/4/2009 #53
The Tear-Stained Queen

As Cain's love for her faded, Daphne's strength began to wither away, as did the strength of the child. She knew that his hate would be the death of them.

8/4/2009 #54
lilkorea

They sat together for tea, in complete silence. He was no fool, he could see how pale and thin she had gotten. It was his fault, he knew, because their relationship has been strained since they have been living here. Wordlessly, he reached out and touched her cold hand, stroking the top with his thumb.

8/4/2009 #55
The Tear-Stained Queen

She offered no response to his touch and simply remained silent and still.

8/4/2009 #56
lilkorea

"I'm sorry, Daphne. Please, my love for you has not died I have just been...I wasn't...I..." a defeated breath escaped him as he pulled his hand away.

8/4/2009 #57
The Tear-Stained Queen

She continued to sit, her expression passive and her stare distant.

8/4/2009 #58
lilkorea

"Daphne...will you not even spare me single glance? Has your love for me died?" he asked. He moved from his seat and knealt beside her, looking up at her face. "Daphne...do you hate me for what I've said? I'll understand if you do."

8/4/2009 #59
The Tear-Stained Queen

Daphne shut her eyes as she smothered a sob.

8/4/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member