RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Reine Ayten

{Night!}

Reine sat down in the chair, smiling back at Asher. "Good to be awake."

8/19/2009 #121
Reine Ayten

{Hi?}

8/20/2009 #122
Reine Ayten

{Are you there?}

8/20/2009 #123
Scottish Princess

((yeah... sorry, I had a really s*** day and I'm not up for posting much. I think I'll just leave it at one or two. I also have to be up early for work. sorry :( ))

Asher put a plate in front of Reine. "The food's still mostly warm."

Luther smiled at Reine and Dax, nodding to them both.

Dax sat next to Reine, getting a plate for himself and starting to eat.

8/20/2009 #124
Reine Ayten

{It's alright. I'm sorry you had such a crappy day. Do you want to talk about it?}

Reine nodded back at Luther, and thanked Asher, digging in.

Alec grinned at Dax.

8/20/2009 #125
Scottish Princess

((eh, not really))

"You two going to head back to where you live then?" Luther asked, "Now that Reine here is up on his feet?"

Dax nodded, looking at Reine. "As long as he's up for it, that's the plan." he frowned slightly. "We still have to go get Avery from Darius and Naomi's house."

8/20/2009 #126
Reine Ayten

{That's alright. Whatever it was, I hope it gets better. :D}

Reine glanced at Dax. "I'm up for it."

Alec bit his lip, looking at his plate and picking at his food.

8/20/2009 #127
Scottish Princess

((thanks... so do I))

Dax smiled, nodding and continuing to eat.

"W-What are you going to do?" Asher asked Alec.

8/20/2009 #128
Reine Ayten

{-hug-}

Reine kept eating as well.

Alec shrugged. "I don't know."

8/20/2009 #129
Scottish Princess

((awww thanks :) ))

Dax looked at Alec for a moment, then turned back to his food.

Luther finished his plate and stood up, clearing the table of what wasn't needed. "You can stay here if you'd like, Alec."

((and sadly I think I'm going to get off for the night now. I'll post tomorrow in the afternoon... probably around 12 forum time but then I'll be gone from about 3-9 forum time tomorrow. talk to ya laters.))

8/20/2009 #130
Reine Ayten

{No problem. Talk about a coincidence. I'm probably going to go see a play tomorrow that'll end around 9ish forum time, so I'd be gone until then too. :D And if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm right here.}

Reine finished his food soon after Luther, standing up with his plate. "Where should I put this?"

Alec smiled slightly. "Thanks."

8/20/2009 #131
Reine Ayten

{You alright?}

8/22/2009 #132
Scottish Princess

((yeaaaaahhh.... sorry about not posting... things came up yesterday and I was gone pretty much ALL day and was absolutely exhausted when I got home. and today I woke up late and was working from 12-8 forum time and only just got home like fifteen minutes ago. crazy. but I'm here now and I'll post a bit before going to bed. ;P ))

"Just hand it here, lad." Luther held out his hand for Reine's plate.

Asher smiled at Alec. "Yeah, we have tons of room. three stories and only four of us."

8/22/2009 #133
Reine Ayten

{It's alright, I was just worried. Are things going better for you?}

Reine smiled at Luther, handing his plate over to the older man.

Alec grinned. "Thanks."

8/22/2009 #134
Scottish Princess

Dax handed his plate off to Luther as well and stood, looking at Reine. "Are you feeling up to leaving?"

Asher just smiled and looked at Reine and Dax, waiting.

8/22/2009 #135
Reine Ayten

Reine nodded. "Yeah, I think so."

Alec stood as well, going over to Reine. "I hope you get better soon," he said, grinning stiffly. Reine smiled back, nodding.

"Thank you."

8/22/2009 #136
Scottish Princess

Dax shook Luther's hand, thanking the older man and then nodded to Asher before looking to Alec. "Thanks, Alec, I appreciate your help." he paused. "You should come by sometime." he hoped Alec would catch the undelying meaning in his words.

8/22/2009 #137
Reine Ayten

Reine reached out for Dax's hand.

Alec nodded to Dax. "I might take you up on that offer at some point."

8/22/2009 #138
Scottish Princess

Dax smiled and nodded to everyone, taking Reine's hand. "Thanks again, we'll see you around, we don't live too far away." he started for the door and Luther walked with them, holding the door open for them.

"You two are more than welcome to drop by whenever." Luther told them.

Dax nodded again. "Thanks, I'll remember that."

((off to Dax's Place? or no... to Darius' home to get Avery. ;P ))

8/22/2009 #139
Reine Ayten

Reine smiled at Luther. "Thanks for the help... and uh, sorry for not trusting you earlier," he told Luther.

Alec watched them go.

{Yeah. :P}

8/22/2009 . Edited 8/22/2009 #140
Scottish Princess

Luther winked. "Don't worry about it, lad." He closed the door after them and headed into the room where Reine had been, cleaning up all the stuff left behind.

Asher looked at Alec. "So... are you wanting to stay here?"

8/22/2009 #141
Reine Ayten

Alec nodded. "If that's alright with you."

8/22/2009 #142
Scottish Princess

Asher nodded. "Not a problem." he started clearing the table and filled the sink with water. "Only Luther stays on the bottom floor, Dobry and I are on the second and Joel has the third floor." he looked at Alec. "You can pick any floor."

8/22/2009 #143
Reine Ayten

Alec handed Asher some dishes. "I think I'll stay on the third floor."

8/22/2009 #144
Scottish Princess

Asher nodded, taking the dishes and putting them into the sink. "I'll just warn you now..." he looked at Alec. "J-Joel has girls over all the time."

8/22/2009 #145
Reine Ayten

Alec blushed. "Remind me to find some wax for earplugs."

8/22/2009 #146
Scottish Princess

Asher turned slightly red in the face. "Y-Yeah... that's why D-Dobry and I are on the second f-floor. There's another room there if you want that."

8/22/2009 #147
Reine Ayten

Alec shook his head. "I think I'll try the third floor out for a bit. If it ends up being too... you know, I'll take you up on your offer."

8/22/2009 #148
Scottish Princess

Asher nodded. "Okay," he fell silent as he started washing the dishes in front of him.

8/22/2009 #149
Reine Ayten

Alec smiled at Asher. "So... what was Reine like?"

8/22/2009 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member