RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reine Ayten

The capitol of the elf cities. Bustling streets lead to a simple, yet elegant palace.

8/19/2009 #1
Danielle Thamasa

((Hello.))

Madison started to look around as they neared Silphya. She had no idea what was going to happen now.

8/19/2009 #2
Reine Ayten

{Hi, sorry I wasn't here all day. I had a volleyball camp...}

Arty barely looked up, but he seemed a little happier upon seeing the city.

8/19/2009 #3
Danielle Thamasa

((It's okay. I had band camp all day anyway.))

Madison looked at the city. In a way it reminded her of Samori, which just made her a little homesick. She had been gone from home for two years though it seemed like a lifetime more than that. Perhaps if given the chance she would go home and see the people who raised her, even if she could only stay for a short time.

8/19/2009 #4
Reine Ayten

Jaime led the group through the streets, up to the palace gates. There, he turned to Madison and the other elf. "Luc, take her to the queen. I'll take the prisoner to the dungeons, then meet you in the throne room.

Luc nodded, gesturing for Madison to follow him.

Jaime took off with Arty, dismounting in front of a flight of stairs leading into the ground, and leading Arty down them.

Arty glanced back at Madison with a sad glance.

8/19/2009 #5
Danielle Thamasa

Madison looked over at Arty for a moment then turned and followed Luc, all the while hoping that everything would work out for the best.

8/19/2009 #6
Reine Ayten

Luc led her through the palace and into the throne room, where a woman who looked quite a bit like Arty was sitting on the throne. She stood up when they went inside, going over to the pair and looking over Madison. "Hello," she said. "I am Queen Alyssa. And you are...?"

8/19/2009 #7
Danielle Thamasa

Madison curtsied before the queen. "I am Madison Clay, your majesty."

8/19/2009 #8
Reine Ayten

The queen smiled at her. "No need to be formal. You can just call me Alyssa. I understand you came here with my son?"

8/19/2009 #9
Danielle Thamasa

"Very well. Yes, I did come here with Arty."

8/19/2009 #10
Reine Ayten

"And Jaime told you why he was brought back here?"

8/19/2009 #11
Danielle Thamasa

"He did...but I do not believe it to be true."

8/19/2009 #12
Reine Ayten

Alyssa nodded sadly, taking Madison's arm and leading her to a table with two chairs. "Sit down, and I'll tell you the story."

8/19/2009 #13
Danielle Thamasa

Madison followed Alyssa to the table and sat down in one of the chairs, waiting to hear the story, though she still doubted that she would believe it to be true.

8/19/2009 #14
Reine Ayten

"When Arty was young, a fire daemon possessed him, giving him the gifts of fire and occasional fits of madness. His sister had no idea, and one night, she somehow made him mad. The daemon took over, and Arty burned down Lissie's room, killing her instantly. His father then helped him escape, erasing his memories of the incident and planting the story of the war and both children being sent away for their safety. My husband then returned, knowing he would be held in the dungeon until we found Arty."

Jaime entered the room, going over to Alyssa and whispering something in her ear.

"Send him in please," she told him.

8/19/2009 . Edited 8/19/2009 #15
Danielle Thamasa

Madison sat there, looking over at Alyssa in shock. "Didn't you try and get rid of the daemon? And then why would you send him away?"

8/19/2009 #16
Reine Ayten

Alyssa shook her head. "We couldn't remove the daemon without killing him. And I did not send him away; we have been looking for him since he murdered his sister."

Jaime left the room and came back in with Arty. Arty was wearing a different outfit, and his hands were chained behind him.

8/19/2009 #17
Danielle Thamasa

"If the daemon was possessing him then he is not the one responsible for the crime. Surely you understand that."

Madison looked over at Arty, feeling her eyes well up with tears at seeing him in chains.

8/19/2009 #18
Reine Ayten

Alyssa stood up, her eyes cold. "Son."

Arty didn't reply.

8/19/2009 #19
Danielle Thamasa

Madison looked over at Queen Alyssa. Why was she being so cold? Arty wasn't the one responsible for what happened. He certainly hadn't asked to be possessed by a daemon.

8/19/2009 #20
Reine Ayten

"Do you understand why you were brought here?" Alyssa asked him. He shook his head. "You were brought here because you murdered your sister."

"That isn't true!" Arty protested, glaring at her. She slapped him in the face.

"You will be quiet!"

8/19/2009 #21
Danielle Thamasa

"Stop it!" Madison said. "It's not his fault and you know it."

8/19/2009 #22
Reine Ayten

"If it wasn't his fault, he would have controlled the daemon."

8/19/2009 #23
Danielle Thamasa

"There are some things that a person just cannot control. It does no good to make them suffer because of it."

8/19/2009 #24
Reine Ayten

Alyssa glared at Madison.

8/19/2009 #25
Danielle Thamasa

"I only speak the truth."

8/19/2009 #26
Reine Ayten

Alyssa sighed. "Please leave us. I would like to speak to my son alone."

8/19/2009 #27
Danielle Thamasa

"Only if you swear you won't harm him."

8/19/2009 #28
Reine Ayten

"I won't hurt him."

8/19/2009 #29
Danielle Thamasa

Madison sighed. "Fine. I will wait outside."

8/19/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member