RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Danielle Thamasa

"I will see you in the morning, Arty," Madison said, not really wanting him to leave just yet. If Alyssa was going to take him to his room then she would just have to spend some more time on her own.

8/23/2009 #241
Reine Ayten

Arty stood up reluctantly, nodding to Madison, and following his mother to his room.

8/23/2009 #242
Danielle Thamasa

Madison slipped under the covers and curled up on the bed. Everything was going to be fine. Arty was free now, and he was home. A lot of good had happened. Yet she still couldn't help but think about Tory, Ace, and that other girl...Bri. What if Tory spoke the truth? What if they were her family? What if she was meant to be like them? She didn't like the thought but it could be true, unless Tory was merely lying.

8/23/2009 #243
Reine Ayten

Arty was deeply asleep in his own room, exhausted after the recent events.

8/23/2009 #244
Danielle Thamasa

Madison fell asleep after a while, though she tossed and turned at least half the night.

8/23/2009 #245
Danielle Thamasa

The next morning Madison awoke but remained curled up under the covers, not wishing to get up just yet. It had been an interesting night, completely with strange dreams that only seemed to get worse every time they had changed. She stared up at the ceiling, blaming her lack of sleep on what had occurred the previous day. At least amidst all of the bad that had happened, Arty had been cleared of all charges. It was the one bright spot of the day.

8/24/2009 #246
Danielle Thamasa

((Hello?))

8/25/2009 #247
Reine Ayten

{Hi, sorry. My computer decided not to let me post in this topic... I think it's time I got a new one...}

Arty was awake, as he had been for most of the night as well. Even though he was cleared of all charges, it was still disconcerting to think of a daemon possessing him.

8/25/2009 #248
Danielle Thamasa

((Ah...that's interesting. New computers are fun.))

Madison got up and changed her clothes before straightening her bedding. If she knew where Arty's room was she probably would have gone to see if he was awake yet, but since she didn't know, she sat down and tried to wait patiently.

8/25/2009 #249
Reine Ayten

{Yeah... I actually have to go to bed, because I've got volleyball tryouts in the morning, and they're picking the teams... -sigh- Night.}

Arty sat on the edge of his bed, thinking about what would happen now.

8/25/2009 #250
Danielle Thamasa

((Okay, hopefully I'll talk to you tomorrow.))

Madison took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She still didn't want to believe what Tory had said. How could she be related to them? None of them looked alike...but they did seem to know a lot about her, especially things she had tried to keep hidden. They had known how susceptible she was to music, just how easily it affected her. Madison shook her head. No, she wasn't going to think about them, not now.

8/25/2009 #251
Danielle Thamasa

((hello?))

8/28/2009 #252
Danielle Thamasa

It took a long time for Madison to fall asleep. When she did, the rest she received wasn't very good at all. She tossed and turned all night long, her nightmares filled with Tory, Ace, and Bri. Madison awoke in tears. She sat up and pulled her legs into her chest.

9/1/2009 #253
Reine Ayten

{Sorry I took so long, volleyball is crazy, and then school started...}

Arty was strolling through the hallways, looking at the portraits of royal families from the past. He stopped when he came to their portraits and reached a hand out to Lissie's, tears filling his eyes. "I'm so sorry," he whispered.

9/6/2009 #254
Danielle Thamasa

((Okay...just wondering because I saw you posting in other threads. And, aww, poor Arty))

Madison wiped away the tears and slowly got out of her bed before walking over to the window and staring out it. Things had been so uncomplicated years ago, before she had started killing people with a touch and before Tory and the others had started chasing her. She almost wished that none of it had happened so then she could still be in her normal life.

9/7/2009 #255
Reine Ayten

{Yeah, my email was wonky for a bit, so I didn't get a lot of the emails until last night.}

Arty sighed, turning back the way he came and headed to Madison's room.

9/7/2009 #256
Danielle Thamasa

((Ah, I hate when that happens))

Madison let out a deep breath and looked down at her gloved hands. Most of the time she was so scared to even take her gloves off. The only exceptions seemed to be when she became extremely angered because of something someone was doing to someone she cared about, and then she pulled the gloves off without hesitation. It was the stupid ability that had completely turned her life upside down. Madison wrapped her arms around herself as she began to cry again.

9/7/2009 #257
Reine Ayten

{Yeah, it's annoying.}

Arty knocked softly on Madison's door, biting his lip when he heard her crying.

9/7/2009 #258
Danielle Thamasa

Madison started slightly and turned towards the door. "Come in," she called.

9/7/2009 #259
Reine Ayten

Arty walked in slowly, rubbing the new bandages on his wrists. "Are you alright?"

9/7/2009 #260
Danielle Thamasa

She nodded for a moment before pausing and shaking her head. "No, I'm not," she said softly. "I hate this...ability I have. I don't like being able to hurt people. I wish...I wish I didn't even have it at all."

9/7/2009 #261
Reine Ayten

He stepped closer to her, hugging her gently. "I know," he murmured. "But if you didn't have it, we wouldn't have met, and... I don't think you would have been as happy as you have been before."

9/7/2009 #262
Danielle Thamasa

"You are the only good part of my life. Without you I would have nothing."

9/7/2009 #263
Danielle Thamasa

((Hello?))

9/11/2009 #264
Reine Ayten

{Sorry, computer quit on me, and then we had three games in a row for volleyball.}

Arty smiled softly. "Then don't regret anything."

9/11/2009 #265
Danielle Thamasa

((Ah...okay.))

Madison sighed and looked up at him. "I guess you're right. It's just...this ability has given me almost nothing but trouble. I don't know how to handle it and that scares me."

9/11/2009 #266
Reine Ayten

{Sorry I disappeared again, I had an audition, and then hung out at a friend's house for a bit}

Arty nodded, looking almost regretful himself.

9/11/2009 #267
Danielle Thamasa

Madison said nothing for a few moments. "Anyway...aren't you supposed to take me for a tour today?"

9/11/2009 #268
Reine Ayten

He smiled and nodded. "Do you want to get started?"

9/12/2009 #269
Danielle Thamasa

"That sounds like a good idea to me."

9/12/2009 #270
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member