RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »
Irish toaster

"Glad to hear it.That is more noble than my nobleman brother.The irony is so very evident."

1/22/2009 #421
lilkorea

Livia chuckled, "Perhaps, but I have no interest in pursueing love like most women my age."

1/22/2009 #422
Irish toaster

"I had a wife once.Though she is now deceased.I have no ambition for love.I strive for other things"

1/22/2009 #423
lilkorea

"Hmm, I'm sorry for your loss. How did she die?"

1/22/2009 #424
Reine Ayten

Arty had noticed the gloves, but didn't want to ask in case it seemed rude.

1/22/2009 #425
Irish toaster

"An Assassin crept into our bedchamber and slew her.I was away at the time fighting but my brother,Lucius ,was in the manor.He gave chase and killed him.Before the killer died he revealed to Lucius that he was sent by my own lord.I could not beleave it.We fled then,my brother and I,still not knowing why my Lord did such a thing. I suspect it is because I was becomming too popular in the army. It became evident that...the killer was sent,not for my wife,but for me."

1/22/2009 #426
lilkorea

Livia frowned. "You have yet to tell me who your lord is."

1/22/2009 #427
Irish toaster

"Sorry.Lord Farren.Do you know him?"

1/22/2009 #428
lilkorea

Livia thought for a moment, "I've met him once a few years back. I had taken my army into his territory, ransacking small villages."

1/22/2009 #429
Irish toaster

Richard's eyes widened as he stared in disbelief. "I remember! Your army was passing through even though my Lord forbid it.I was called to defend the inner villiages.I fought against your army!"

1/22/2009 #430
lilkorea

"Ah yes, I recall that fool sending out his army. That was quite a long week, even for me." Livia said, "Hmm, but I don't really recall seeing you upon the battlefield."

1/22/2009 #431
Irish toaster

He laughed."I was shot by an arrow at the very start of the battle.Not my finest hour.I covered my head in a cloth so the men would not know I had been hit"

1/22/2009 #432
lilkorea

"Then it's safe to say that we have yet to cross swords." Livia said, "Well, anyhow, that fool of a lord won't be able to do much anyways. What with an arm missing and all."

1/22/2009 #433
Irish toaster

"I am glad we have not crossed swords and I am hopeful that we never will.As for my former lord,I hope he rots.I have never felt such anger towards anyone before.I never hated your army when It attacked.You were just an enemy.Him-on the other hand,I would personally put to death by my sword."

1/22/2009 #434
lilkorea

Livia laughed lightly, "That would be a one-sided match, indeed, since I'm the one who took his right arm as a suvenier before taking my army back across the borders."

1/22/2009 #435
Irish toaster

Richard laughed "Yes I suppose It would but I would not care.He killed my wife.He desrves it."

Richard took another sip of his wine before chuckling "I must say I am proud of my men for fighting your army as long as they did,being vastly outnumbered they held their ground.Though at a terrible cost."

1/22/2009 #436
lilkorea

"Yes, I've lost some good men as well, the rest that died were nothing more than swine, eager for a battle. Well, enough remeniscing for me, the past is the past and I choose to leave it that way."

1/22/2009 #437
Irish toaster

"Fair enough. I suppose I better get some rest too.Perhaps I will see you in the morning?"

((I have to go now.Night))

1/22/2009 #438
lilkorea

"Perhaps." Livia nodded.

(kk, sleep well)

1/22/2009 #439
Danielle Thamasa

Madison gathered up her few things and then looked at Arty. "Well, I only rented the room for the night so I should probably be going. Maybe I'll see if I can find a suitable place to live here."

1/22/2009 #440
Reine Ayten

Arty smiled and stuck his hand out to shake. "I hope you do. It was nice meeting you." Secretly, he was hoping he could stay with Madison; she was a nice person to be around.

1/22/2009 #441
Danielle Thamasa

She blinked a few times and slowly reached out to take his hand. "Are you leaving then?"

1/22/2009 #442
Reine Ayten

Arty shrugged. "I might. Don't really know where I'm going yet, though."

1/22/2009 #443
Danielle Thamasa

"Oh." She looked down. "Then I hope you find whatever you're looking for on your travels." Having been raised in a upper class home she knew it would be entirely rude to just blurt out that she wanted him to stay, that she wanted to spend more time with him because she enjoyed his presence.

1/22/2009 #444
Reine Ayten

{That's kind of funny...}

Arty nodded, almost sadly. "You as well, ma'am." He turned to the door, picking up his bag and walking out to the hall.

1/22/2009 #445
Danielle Thamasa

Madison watched him walk out into the hall and just stood there. She closed her eyes, not wanting to watch him walk away.

1/22/2009 #446
Reine Ayten

Arty stopped at the end of the hall and looked back, sadness clear in his eyes.

1/22/2009 #447
Danielle Thamasa

She opened her eyes and saw that he was gone. Taking a deep breath to try and steady herself she stepped out into the hall and saw him standing at the other end. The sadness in his eyes plainly reflected in her own.

1/22/2009 #448
Reine Ayten

"Is this really goodbye?" he asked quietly. "Do we really want this?"

1/22/2009 #449
Danielle Thamasa

She took a few steps towards him. "Arty..." She trailed off, not knowing what to say.

1/22/2009 #450
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member