RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »
lilkorea

"Then who's paying for breakfast?" Livia asked, "You're broke, and so is your brother, and I certainly have no money either."

1/27/2009 #541
Irish toaster

Richard laughed. "Good point.Let's make a run for it."

He held up his gauntlet. "I am joking of coarse.I will pay.So long as my brother stops getting into trouble for at least a week.A fair deal."

1/27/2009 #542
lilkorea

"Hmm, somehow I think that is merely wishful thinking. Why not just threaten him to be good lest he wishes to spend some time in prison?" Livia suggested.

1/27/2009 #543
Irish toaster

Richard nodded "Very well.A good plan.He would not survive a day in prison.Well,he did...but he did not like it."

A few minutes later Lucius made his way over to their table. "Good morning one and all.Isn't it a great day?"

Richard smiled "It sure is brother.You are paying for our meals."

Lucius gasped and his mouth went dry. "You!" he pointed to Livia. "You attacked me! You pay for it!"

1/27/2009 #544
lilkorea

"I'm not the one who carve a hole in my wall last night for a peep show, you pay for it." Livia said in a matter-of-fact tone.

1/27/2009 #545
Irish toaster

Lucius cursed. "You are fortunate I am so wealthy."

He rose from his seat and strode to the counter.

"Listen,Tom."he said to the man behind the counter. "I need a favour"

Richard looked on with interest."What's he saying to the inn keeper?"

1/28/2009 #546
lilkorea

Livia shrugged, "Who knows, it's not like I have super hearing or anything. But from his body language it seems he's seeking a deal."

1/28/2009 #547
Irish toaster

Richard frowned. "Any deal with my brother is bound to be trouble."

Lucius tried to put on a winning smile. "Buddy ol' pal.Can you let us three off the price just this once?I'll repay the favour one day."

Tom scoffed at that. "I don't even know you.Pay up sunshine"

Lucius thought hard for a moment.Then bolted for the door.

1/28/2009 #548
lilkorea

"Hmm, looks like his attempts failed." Livia noted.

1/28/2009 #549
Irish toaster

Richard cursed. "I'll run after him"

Suddenly five or so men were shouting at Richard and Livia. One called out "Tryin' to dodge payment eh? Can't even spare Tom a coin eh? Let's get em lads!" The group started tearing their way through tables and chairs to get at them.

Richard groaned. "We better go.Quickly"

1/28/2009 #550
lilkorea

"Why? We've done nothing wrong." Livia said, calmly waiting until the men were close enough in range before she knocked one to the floor and then slammed another's head on the table, all without getting up from her seat.

1/28/2009 #551
Irish toaster

"Because I'd a feeling you would do this."

As a man charged at him,Richard rammed him to the ground.Not too hard though.His suit of armour could be a lethal weapon after all.

"Come on.Unless you want to fight the entire area." he hissed

1/28/2009 #552
lilkorea

Livia back-kicked a man down before grabbing her sheethed sword and followed Richard out.

1/28/2009 #553
Irish toaster

"Now.Let's try and find Lucius.Before he gets himself killed."

((To the streets))

1/28/2009 #554
lilkorea

"Let him get killed," Livia muttered under her breath.

(after you)

1/28/2009 . Edited 1/28/2009 #555
Irish toaster

"Kissed?" he asked.

((xD))

1/28/2009 #556
lilkorea

(oops, I fixed it)

1/28/2009 #557
Irish toaster

Richard opened the door,bleeding somewhat now from his chest as the bandage had come loose.

5/2/2009 #558
lilkorea

Livia called for the inn keeper.

5/2/2009 #559
Irish toaster

Tom took in the sight of Livia and the bloodied Richard and quickly supported him upstairs to a spare room.

He bandaged Richard and Richard thanked him,assuring him he was fine now that the bleeding had stopped. Tom nodded and left Livia and Richard alone.

"Thank you" he said to Livia.

5/2/2009 #560
lilkorea

She shook her head, turning away from him. "You shouldn't be thanking me."

5/2/2009 #561
Irish toaster

"Why not?" he asked. "What's wrong?"

5/2/2009 #562
lilkorea

"I...let him touch me so that your life would be spared."

5/2/2009 #563
Irish toaster

Richard was angry.

Not at Livia but at his brother.

"Livia it was not your fault. You saved my life. I am just sorry you had to go through with my brother..." his fists clenched in anger for his brother.

5/2/2009 #564
lilkorea

"But still, doesn't it go against your religion?"

5/2/2009 #565
Irish toaster

"You saved my life Livia. You let him touch you to save a life. The Gods will not forsake you. Besides he would have probably forced you too otherwise."

5/2/2009 #566
lilkorea

She turned back to him and leaned into him, burying her face into his shoulder.

5/2/2009 #567
Irish toaster

He stroked her hair gently. He wished he could say it was all over but he knew that was not the case.

5/2/2009 #568
lilkorea

"I've lost my will to fight."

5/2/2009 #569
Irish toaster

He chuckled to lift both of their spirits. "The great warrior Livia has lost her will? The same Livia who defeated countless foes in battle and saved her child,husband and now the chance to save the world? " he lifted her head so he could make eye-contact with her.

"I believe in you Livia.The Gods believe in you. You must believe in yourself."

5/2/2009 #570
« Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member