RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Danielle Thamasa
Old looking mansion in a Gothic/Jacobean style...lots of rooms, well furnished. Have fun with it.

Inhabitants: Carmein, Ayden, Tom, Josselyn, and Alagan...oh and the many, many tavern cats

11/29/2007 . Edited 11/29/2007 #1
Danielle Thamasa
Josselyn walked down to the kitchen and began preparing breakfast for the entire house. Most of the tavern cats just got cat food; Tom, on the other hand, got whatever he wished. Besides, Alagan, Ayden, and Carmein were still sleeping. They would be up soon and Joss needed something to do to occupy herself.
11/29/2007 #2
echonymph
Tom looked at her with wide eyes. -Your foods, give me them-
11/29/2007 #3
Danielle Thamasa
She handed him a plate of ham, eggs, and toast...along with two saucers, one containing milk and the other, alcohol. 'Enjoy. Who knows how long it will take the others to get up.' She fixed a plate for herself and sat down with him.
11/29/2007 #4
echonymph
He glared at her with narrowed eyes. -milk and alcohol together? You know better.- he ignored the milk and went for the alcohol, then the food.
11/29/2007 #5
Danielle Thamasa
She sighed. 'I know. I was just keeping your options open. You should really not drink this early in the morning.' Then she chuckled.
11/29/2007 #6
echonymph
Tom belched in response, then started licking the butter off the toast.
11/29/2007 #7
Danielle Thamasa
'You would think this lifestyle would get old after a while but it really doesn't,' she commented, taking a bite of ham.
11/29/2007 #8
echonymph
-Mm. You want the rest of my toast?-
11/29/2007 #9
Danielle Thamasa
Joss laughed and shook her head. 'You ask me that every day...I really should just start serving you a helping of butter instead of making toast.'
11/29/2007 #10
echonymph
-Nah. I like watching the chickens fight over them later- he said, licking his paw.

Carmein skipped in the room. "Good morning!" she said cheerfully, going over and kissing Joss's cheek and blowing a kiss to the kitteh.

11/30/2007 #11
Danielle Thamasa
"Morning, Carmein. How are you today? Did you and Ayden get any sleep last night?" Joss asked, grinning. Those two were practically like rabbits...though Joss could say almost the same thing about herself and Alagan.
11/30/2007 #12
echonymph
"Yes," she said, skipping around and pulling out random things that started to look like she was planning to leave the house. "Are you ready?"
11/30/2007 #13
Danielle Thamasa
"Ready for what?" Joss asked, looking at her. Had she forgotten that she had something to do today? Hmm...it wouldn't surprise her.
11/30/2007 #14
echonymph
"We have to go to the market!" Carmein replied cheerfully.
11/30/2007 #15
Danielle Thamasa
Josselyn pretended to smack her forehead. "Oh, yeah! Wow, I really seem to be forgetful these days." She looked over at Carmein. "Wouldn't you like some breakfast first?"
11/30/2007 #16
echonymph
Carmein looked at her blankly for a moment, then grinned "Sure. She's going to be so surprised to see us!"
11/30/2007 #17
Danielle Thamasa
"Who's going to be surprised to see us?"

'Wow, I really am getting forgetful. I need to work on that,' Joss thought, chuckling silently.

11/30/2007 #18
echonymph
((She didn't know is the point. Mei randomly decided to do this))

"Neechan, of course," she replied, humming softly.

((Neechan is Arette))

11/30/2007 #19
Danielle Thamasa
"Oh...okay," Joss said, having no idea who Carmein was referring to. Considering her mental state, it could be the butcher's wife or something.
11/30/2007 #20
echonymph
"What do you plan to get her?" Carmein asked, still rumaging around.
11/30/2007 #21
Danielle Thamasa
"Do you ever just say what you mean instead of asking questions I don't understand?"
11/30/2007 #22
echonymph
Carmein stared at her again for a second, lower lip quivering. Then Tom moved and her face brightened. "Kitty!"
11/30/2007 #23
Danielle Thamasa
Oh, God. Joss shook her head. She would think that after living with Tom for four months, Carmein would actually remember that he was here and that he always ate breakfast with them.
11/30/2007 #24
echonymph
Carmein picked Tom up and started cuddling them.

Tom's eyes bulged. -Halp!-

11/30/2007 #25
Danielle Thamasa
"Carmein, can you please not do that to my cat?" Joss asked. "There are plenty more running around the house that you can cuddle with. Tom is mine." She slowly pulled Tom out of Carmein's grasp and stepped away.
11/30/2007 #26
echonymph
Carmein got a thoughtful look on her face, "Maybe we should give her a cat..."
11/30/2007 #27
Danielle Thamasa
"Okay, seriously! Can you just tell me who you're referring to so I can actually feel like I'm part of this conversation?"

Ayden stumbled downstairs, still half asleep. "Mornin'" he said, walking into the kitchen. He gave Carmein a quick kiss on the cheek before looking around. Then he saw that Joss had once again prepared breakfast. He grabbed a plate, loaded it up and sat down to eat.

11/30/2007 #28
echonymph
"My sister, of course! We must pick out presents!" she cried happily.
11/30/2007 #29
Danielle Thamasa
"Your sister? What's going on with Arette?" Ayden asked, looking up from his plate, completely lost.
11/30/2007 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member