RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Danielle Thamasa
Joss knelt down next to Mei. "Ayden loves you, Mei. He's scared of losing you and because of the way you were acting with Tempire and the way Tempire was acting with you, he thought he had lost you."
12/26/2007 #121
echonymph
"You don't understand!" Mei cried, "He's jealous! He's going to leave me!"
12/26/2007 #122
Danielle Thamasa
Joss cursed Ayden under her breath and grabbed both of Mei's shoulders, forcing the girl to look at her. "He will never leave you. Ayden isn't your typical demon; he falls prey to his emotions more than most do. Mei, he just needs to know that you're not going to leave him."
12/26/2007 #123
echonymph
"He's tired of me!" Mei sobbed.
12/26/2007 #124
Danielle Thamasa
"Mei, normal people grow tired and completely annoyed with you. Ayden isn't normal." She sighed. "Do you love him?"
12/26/2007 #125
echonymph
"Y-y-yes! But he doesn't want me anymore! He's tired of me!" Carmein said hopelessly, tears running so freely that the front of her shift was soaked.
12/26/2007 #126
Danielle Thamasa
-Ayden!- Joss yelled. -Get your a** home right now!- The response came through weakly. -I...I can't- -Ayden Magazu, don't make me come drag you here. I will do it.- Moments later Astral Ayden appeared, tears running down his face. He saw Mei and was torn; part of him wanted to run to her and comfort her, but the other wondered about her true feelings and urged him to be cautious. "You two are going to work through this right now. I don't care how long it takes. And I will make sure you get through this," Joss threatened.
12/26/2007 #127
echonymph
Carmein had moved to hugging Joss's waist tightly, her eyes shut, so she didn't notice Ayden's astral form. "He's jealous! He's tired of me! He wants someone less flighty! And stupid! And crazy! He's going to leave me!"
12/26/2007 #128
Danielle Thamasa
"Mei," Ayden said softly. "You're not stupid, and I could never be tired of you."
12/26/2007 #129
echonymph
Mei opened her eyes and screamed. “Where did your body go!!!!????!!!!” She clung to Joss and started crying anew. “He’s dead!!!!”
12/26/2007 #130
Danielle Thamasa
Joss gave Ayden a significant look. His astral body disappeared and moments later he shimmered into the house. He looked at Joss and Carmein, keeping his distance as much as possible. Joss gave him an annoyed look, one that plainly wanted him to get Mei off of her. Ayden sighed and reached out, grabbing one of Mei's shoulders.
12/26/2007 #131
echonymph
Mei shrieked, opening her tear-reddened eyes to see him alive and well, and she sat up, sniffing. She regarded him for a long moment, her pretty face taking on a cute little determined expression. Lunging, Carmein latched onto his waist, holding her arms tightly around him. “You’re not going anywhere. You’re not allowed to leave me.”
12/26/2007 #132
Danielle Thamasa
"Oh Mei," he breathed, pulling her close and tilting her head up. He leaned down and kissed her deeply. Joss sighed and left the pair, heading up to her room to change and attempt to rest. ((I think I'm sensing possible make-up sex soon. lol))
12/26/2007 #133
echonymph
"So...you weren't jealous, then?" she asked tearfully, eyes wide and lips bruised.
12/26/2007 #134
Danielle Thamasa
He looked at her. "Would you hate me if I said I was jealous?"
12/26/2007 #135
echonymph
Her eyes filled up with tears again and she sobbed into his shirt.
12/26/2007 #136
Danielle Thamasa
"Only an absolute idiot wouldn't be jealous if he saw his woman around another man, especially a man that looked at her like Tempire did." He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close.
12/26/2007 . Edited 12/26/2007 #137
echonymph
"You were jealous of the way Tempire looked at me?" she sniffed, ready to burst into tears again at any moment.
12/26/2007 #138
Danielle Thamasa
Ayden only nodded as he held Mei close. "I wish we could just forget this whole thing and go back to the way things were last week."
12/26/2007 #139
echonymph
"I'm not sharing you!" she yelled, her voice taking on a faintly shrill note.
12/26/2007 #140
Danielle Thamasa
"Who would you share me with love? You know you're the only one for me," he whispered.
12/26/2007 #141
echonymph
"But you were jealous of the way Tempire looked at me! You said he didn’t look at anybody else like that! I don’t care if you want him; I’m not sharing you!” she shrieked.
12/26/2007 #142
Danielle Thamasa
"Mei, I don't want him! I was jealous because I thought you wanted him instead of me." With that, he kept her from responding, at least for a few moments, as he kissed her passionately, multiple times.
12/26/2007 #143
echonymph
"So...you're not going to run away with Tempire and leave me alone?" she asked heasitantly, sounding like a child.
12/26/2007 #144
Danielle Thamasa
Ayden grimaced at the thought. He looked Mei right in the eyes and shook his head. "No, Mei. I'm not leaving you, not now, not ever."
12/26/2007 #145
echonymph
Her lower lip trembling a little, Carmein suddenly spun around so her back was too him. “Yes you will. You’ll get tired of taking care of me, and putting up with me, and you’ll leave. Everyone does. It's just a matter of time.”
12/26/2007 #146
Danielle Thamasa
He projected himself in front of Mei and just stared at her. "I can assure you that that will never happen, Mei. I love you. Nothing will change that."
12/26/2007 #147
echonymph
SHe looked up and saw his astral form and freaked, falling backwards into the lap of his empty body.
12/26/2007 #148
Danielle Thamasa
Ayden returned to his body quickly and caught her. "It's all right Mei," he said, gazing at her.
12/26/2007 #149
echonymph
“Quit dying!” she yelled up at him, kicking her legs and pumping her arms as if in the throws of a tantrum.
12/26/2007 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member