RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
lilkorea

2/1/2010 #1
lilkorea

A wolf's howl ripped through the winter night at the full moon as the pack of werewolves fought against the clan of vampires. The war between the two species was old as the land, no one knowing exactly the reason behind the fued any longer, only the need for battle and blood was all that seemed to matter anymore.

2/1/2010 #2
The Tear-Stained Queen

A small army of thirty vampires was locked in battle with a pack of werewolves of the same size.

2/1/2010 #3
lilkorea

Alpha, the leader of the weres, had joined the frey, ripping at the vamps with his teeth and claws until dawn threatened to break and both sides were fored to retreat and regroup.

2/1/2010 #4
The Tear-Stained Queen

Do you think we should make another character each? Me a werewolf, you a vampire?

Medea, the fiercest of the vampire warriors, had taken the severed head of a dead wolf as a prize.

2/1/2010 #5
lilkorea

yeah, but I'd rather skip going to the character thread and just jump into the description of introducing the character.

Alpha helped his wounded kin reach their underground camp where the elders, females and children of their pack waited for them with bleached clothes and archaic medicine.

2/1/2010 #6
The Tear-Stained Queen

totally agree.

The vampires lived in a city that was cut into the side of a mountain. It was there that Medea and her fellow warriors dealt with their battle wounds.

--

Waiting for Alpha specifically was his mate Leda, who ran to embrace him upon seeing him. "Alpha!"

2/1/2010 #7
lilkorea

Alpha smiled, though he winced a bit in pain when Leda pressed against an open wound on his back from a vampire taking a bite out of him.

---

Kale, Medea's lover and consultant, awaited for her in her private chambers with a bowl of hot water and several rags.

2/1/2010 #8
The Tear-Stained Queen

"Oh, I've hurt you," she said, wincing with him, "I'm sorry. Here, come with me. I'll tend to you."

--

Upon entering, Medea promptly began stripping herself of her bloodied armor and underclothing, all the while muttering something about those "filthy beasts."

2/1/2010 #9
lilkorea

Alpha followed his mate to their private cavern, sitting on the stone chair covered by elk skin. It had only been eighty years since he overthrew his father, but it felt longer to him as the constant wars continued to take their toll.

---

Kale, who was outwardly against the wars and secretly feeding information to the weres merely ignored Medea's grumbling as he promptly began to wash the blood from her healing wounds.

2/1/2010 #10
The Tear-Stained Queen

There was already warm water with which Leda would bathe Alpha and cleanse his wounds. "Undress."

--

Blood, werewolf and vampire, stained the pearly skin of her arms, legs, neck and face.

2/1/2010 #11
lilkorea

Alpha did as he was told, standing before her, n*** with wounds on his body that were already closing.

2/1/2010 #12
The Tear-Stained Queen

Leda carefully wiped the blood and dirt from Alpha's lean, yet still powerful, body.

2/1/2010 #13
lilkorea

"Did the enemy find this place while the warriors and I were in battle?"

2/2/2010 #14
The Tear-Stained Queen

"No, the vampires have yet to discover out village. Though, I worry every night that they will."

2/2/2010 #15
lilkorea

"Do not worry, anyone who is unfamiliar with these caves and its vast catacombs and twisting tunnels will become lost within minutes."

2/2/2010 #16
The Tear-Stained Queen

The relief was apparent on Leda's face as she continued to bathe Alpha.

2/3/2010 #17
lilkorea

"What of the prisoners? Are they still in their cells?"

2/3/2010 #18
The Tear-Stained Queen

Wringing out the blood stained cloth in a bowl of warm water, Leda nodded. "Yes, but they are weak. I don't suppose they'll last long."

2/3/2010 #19
lilkorea

"Good, then they're just about ready to talk."

2/3/2010 #20
The Tear-Stained Queen

Though Leda would never admit it, she was almost sympathetic to the captured vampires. They were a sad sight to see.

2/3/2010 #21
lilkorea

Alpha held no sympathy for the vampires, since it was their species who murdered his mother in cold blood. But all his hatred was still for his dead father, whom he killed after murdering his and Leda's child right in front of them.

2/3/2010 #22
The Tear-Stained Queen

Satisfied that Alpha was clean enough, Leda brought him some fresh clothes. "Your council will want to have a word with you."

2/3/2010 #23
lilkorea

"Over what? Trying to tell me that a peace treaty between the weres and vamps is foolishness?"

2/3/2010 #24
The Tear-Stained Queen

Leda did not reply, as she was far too sheepish to argue politics.

2/4/2010 #25
lilkorea

Alpha stepped towards her and drew her into his embrace. "I will do everything in my power to end this era of blood and bring in peace."

2/4/2010 #26
The Tear-Stained Queen

"I hope you are successful," Leda murmured into his chest.

2/4/2010 #27
lilkorea

He kissed her forehead, "Rest, my angel, while I speak to the council."

2/4/2010 #28
The Tear-Stained Queen

"I will be here," Leda told him, wondering if he remembered that tonight was the night in which her fertility was at its peak.

2/4/2010 #29
lilkorea

He could smell that she was in heat, and prayed that the council would not keep him for very long as he turned to seek them in the deepest cavern of the tunnels.

2/4/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member