RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Yuki Kuran

"So you just kinda attacked this guy in the alley and he fought back?" Alice pondered this as she stared at the man. "OK, seriously, take his weapons away before he comes back into consciousness." She walked over to him and grabbed the lances.

4/11/2010 #61
Red.Dakota

Il Hanos-who was not unconscious but rather immobile for a moment- tightened his grip on the lances and he stood back up. He looked terrible. He was bleeding from his forearm and forhead, one of the forearm was twisted beyond recognization but it still worked and his clothes were rags now. "So...you have two personalities?" he asked Xin.

4/11/2010 #62
Yuki Kuran

Alice stepped back and put her hand over her mouth. "Oh my gosh," she gasped, realizing the full extent of his wounds. "we have to get you to a doctor! She reached out to him as if to check his arm, but thought better of it and pulled her hand back.

4/11/2010 #63
Danielle Thamasa

Shalimar watched all of this from her vantage point on the roof. She did not plan on getting anywhere near these people.

4/11/2010 #64
Red.Dakota

"I don't need a doctor," Il Hanos said as he staggered. He grabbed his lances and mummured some words and they disappears like gas. Then he grabbed his forearm. "Maybe I do for this," he said as he gestured to the forearm.

4/11/2010 #65
Hive

Xin yawned. "Then let's go to the hospital," he said to them.

4/11/2010 #66
Yuki Kuran

"I don't think there's a doctor around here that could treat your arm. Your immortal right? Maybe I could set it and it would heal on its own." Alice started looking for some boards and rope.

4/11/2010 #67
Hive

Xin walked up to Il Hanos, cut himself and dropped his blood on the forearm and the wound. And soon, the wound began to heal itself. "Regenative ability sealed in the blood, although the best is kept to myself," Xin smiled as Il Hanos's forearm severed itself and a new one grew.

4/11/2010 #68
Red.Dakota

Il Hanos stared at his newly grown forearm and the dead mangled forearm-unable to speak because of the phenomenon that happened in front of him. He didn't have any regenative ability, and just a few drop of the man's blood healed him, throughly.

4/11/2010 #69
Hive

"Not bad, eh?"

4/12/2010 #70
Yuki Kuran

Alice stared in awe. "How did you...wow!" She stared for a while. "Hey," she asked. "What ever happened to that bird woman?"

4/12/2010 #71
Hive

Xin pointed with his thumb towards his back. "Somewhere behind there," he said as he picked up the severed forearm....and ate it, whole.

4/12/2010 #72
Yuki Kuran

Alice gaged and threw up. "What did you do that for?"

4/12/2010 #73
Hive

"Human meat...tastes really good," Xin replied, baring his bloody teeth. "No, it's not cannibalism because I am not human....I don't even know what I am," he raised his eyebrows. He snapped his neck towards a ruin, disappeared and reappeared back out a few minutes later with a sleeping baby cradled in his left hand and a dead body of a woman in his right hand.

He dropped the body in front of him and coughed away from the baby. Blood spurted out. He looked at himself and found a long metal pole struck through his chest, several of them. "Did I get them when I teleported in?" he murmured to himself.

4/12/2010 #74
Red.Dakota

Il Hanos just stared at the impossible man in front of him. "You ate my arm," he said. "And then you got a lady and a baby out of a ruin of a hose you created."

4/12/2010 #75
Hive

"Yeah I ate your arm."

Xin sat down with the baby in his lap and gently stuck his index finger into the baby's mouth. And the baby began to suck on it as if it was her mother's b***. Xin began to grow pale as sucking continued and then a minute after sucking started, his free left arm began to shrivel.

4/12/2010 . Edited 4/12/2010 #76
Yuki Kuran

"What's happening to you? Is that the baby or are you doing that?"

4/12/2010 #77
Hive

"I'm feeding it with the things you humans call "mineral" and such. And because I am feeding it, my body is becoming shriveled as a result, although it will take less than a hour to recover," he replied. He hently pulled his finger out and grabbed ahold of the dead lady's arm. "And to recover, I need fuel."

4/12/2010 #78
Yuki Kuran

"So you're going to eat this child's mother right in front of it?" Alice looked away. "What are you gong to do with the child?"

4/12/2010 #79
Hive

"It can't see right now," he replied. "And I don't think I'm going to abandon it. I'm not that cruel," he smiled. He slowly began to pull out the metal poles that were stuck in his chest and as a result of gentle and steady hand, no blood was spilled.

Then he made a small cradle out of the metal poles-exactly a bed big enough for Alice, Il Hanos, and Xin himself. Then he took off his shirt and jacket, laid them on the cradle, and laid the baby. He took a shirt and laid it on the baby to provide a sheet. "Although that is not much of a cover, it will do for now." He turned to the child's mother, and then ripped her flesh apart as he began to devour her, starting with her head.

4/12/2010 #80
Yuki Kuran

Alice watched the baby, being sure not to look in Xin's direction. "It's so cute. How did you know about it and its mother? And where did those poles come from?" She still wasn't looking at him.

4/13/2010 #81
Danielle Thamasa

Shalimar backed away from the edge of the roof and sat down a few feet away. She took a few deep breaths. That man, if anyone could call him that, ate people. He went from extremely violent to almost gentle yet also gruesome with no real advanced notice. This was not the kind of place she thought it would be.

4/13/2010 #82
Hive

It only took about 5 minutes for Xin to eat up the lady and he didn't even leave a single speck of flesh for the crows circling high above his head. "I knew about the mother and the baby because she asked me to take care of her before she died and the poles...when I teleported in, I accidently got myself inside a mangled storage room and when I came out of it, I got myself stabbed by them," he replied. He licked off the blood his lips and sighed. "And Shalimar is still watching us." He said and teleported himself next to Shalimar.

"Hey."

4/13/2010 #83
Yuki Kuran

Alice barley had time to let what he said sink in before he was gone again. She looked around and found him on the roof tops next to that bird girl. Before she had a chance to ponder how he got there, she heard a sniveling below her. The baby was crying. She picked it up and cradled it until it was quiet again. 'Poor thing,' she thought. 'What will become of you?'

4/13/2010 #84
Danielle Thamasa

Shalimar jumped up and moved away from him. "Stay away from me."

4/13/2010 #85
Hive

He disappeared and reappeared behind her. "Did I do something to you?" he asked gently. "Wait, better question: Did my other me with a attitude of a murderer do something to you?"

4/13/2010 #86
Danielle Thamasa

She whipped around. "Except for sucking away the alley around me, no. Still, just stay back."

4/13/2010 #87
Hive

He disappeared again but this time there was only voice. "Why?"

4/13/2010 #88
Danielle Thamasa

Shalimar looked around, trying to figure out where he had disappeared to. "Because I already have enough to deal with and I don't need any other oddities in my life."

4/13/2010 #89
Hive

He put his hand on her head from above. He was floating above her, upsdie down. "If I scared you, sorry but it wasn't me," he said and disappeared.

He returned to the threesome on the ground.

4/13/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member