RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Hive

A rather larvishly decorated tavern which the commoners usually avoid visiting and the lords visit frequently. There are two floors, the second floor being the rooms.

4/15/2010 #1
Yuki Kuran

Alice blinked. "How did you-never mind, what is this place?" She looked around at the fancy table cloths, gold rimmed goblets, and over dressed people.

4/15/2010 #2
Hive

Xin yawned again. "This is the Lord's Tavern, one of the wealthier inns around. I never liked the place but it's the only inn that keeps the light up at night," he answered. He walked up to the manager and exchanged whispers. The manager's eyes darkened and then glittered. "Room 16."

Xin grabbed the keys from the manager's hand and handed it over to Alice. "You heard him," he said.

4/15/2010 #3
Yuki Kuran

Alice caught the keys and started to walked up the steps, then she looked back. "Where are you and Trisha going to sleep? I don't care who she sleeps with, but you can't sleep in the same room as me."

4/15/2010 #4
Hive

"Obviously she's sleeping with you. Besides, that room has only one bed and I don't sleep," he sighed. He started to murmur something to himself. "Gah, I forgot about Il Hanos!"

4/15/2010 #5
Red.Dakota

Il Hanos slammed the door open and fell on his knees. His face was all sweaty and he was gaspping for air. "You completely forgot about me!" he shouted at Xin. "You left me to find you!"

4/15/2010 #6
Yuki Kuran

Alice walked back over to Xin and gently took Trisha out of his arms. Then she looked over at the sweaty man who had just entered. "Weren't you back in the alleys? I don't think I ever introduced myself, I'm Alice and this is Trisha." She looked down at the baby and back at the man.

4/15/2010 #7
Red.Dakota

Il Hanos straightened himself. "My name is Il Hanos, an immortal like your Xin there," he said and immediately collapsed again. "Why did you have to teleport all the way across the damn city?"

4/15/2010 #8
Hive

"Because this is a tavern with better security than the normal ones where there is killers and r*** all over the place. Sometimes they're just all drunken guys but still I like this one," Xin said soberly.

4/15/2010 #9
Yuki Kuran

Alice cradled the baby. "You boys have fun, we're going to bed." She took Trisha to the stares and looked back. "And try not to get drunk." She walked up the steps and was gone.

4/16/2010 #10
Hive

Xin watched her go up and when she disappeared, he turned to Il Hanos. "Drink?" he asked.

4/16/2010 #11
Red.Dakota

"Yeah, but I lost my money sack when I fought with you back there." He gave Xin a nasty glare. "You got money? If you do, I'll get whiskey," he added quickly.

4/16/2010 #12
Hive

"No but I got something better," he replied, looking at Il Hanos's confused expression. "Gold," he said and extended his hand into the air, palm facing up. Then the air around the hand began to glitter and then densitfy until a lump of pure gold big as Xin's 4 inch palm was made. Xin grabbed the floating gold lump and looked at the manager who approached him with a blue silk bag. Xin tossed it in and smiled. "That's for the three of us for four days stay," Xin clicked his tongue. "And whiskey and Burington for tonight," he told the manager.

"But sir, the Burington is very strong alcohol," the manager protested.

"Remember me? I don't get drunk no matter what," Xin replied casuallym without a hint of satisfaction. "Besides, that's the only thing that is good enough for us."

4/16/2010 #13
Hive

That night, after few hours of drinking with Il Hanos, Xin moved uneasily across rooftops of the city. Hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, he thought continously. I shouldn't have done that stupid drinking. That damn Il Hanos pushed me into the dark, he thought bitterly.

His muscles and the brain twitched uncontrollably and it made him sick. Damn I'm going it again.

4/18/2010 #14
Yuki Kuran

Later into the night, Alice woke up. She checked on Trisha, who was still fast asleep, and went down stairs. She spotted Il Hanos, but Xin was no where to be found. "Il Hanos?" She shook him lightly. "Il Hanos? Ugh, I tell them not to get themselves drunk and what do they do? Get themselves drunk. Il Hanos where's Xin?" Alice gave up and went back to Trisha, she was still fast asleep. She went back to Il Hanos. "I don't know if your drunk, asleep, or meditating, but I have to go find Xin. If you have any sense left, watch out for Trisha, I won't go too far." She rolled her eyes and left the building.

Outside Alice scanned the streets. No one was around. 'I hope he's not doing anything stupid,' she thought. She walked a few feet from the building, but she didn't want to go too far. Looking after Trisha was her job, not looking after Xin. She figured she could get a better view from a higher place, so she went round back and climbed up to the roof. Once up there, she spotted a shadowy figure not too far off. It was late, so she didn't want to yell, but she couldn't go after him because she couldn't leave Trisha, so she sat and waited for the figure to get closer. She couldn't quite tell if it was Xin in the dark, and if it was it would most likely be his other half, so she drew her weapon and laid it in her lap. She then sat quietly, her ears alert to Trisha's cries, and the rest of her ready to run if needed.

4/19/2010 #15
Hive

" Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie," Xin muttered quietly.

His second personality had kicked in a few minutes ago and he was hungry....for human meat of course.

" Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie, Ring around the rosie," Xin muttered quietly.

He looked at Alice and grinned. "Hello there little girl I FAILED to kill. You wanna have another go?"

4/19/2010 #16
Yuki Kuran

Alice's eyes widened. 'He's truly crazy,' she thought. 'This was probably a bad idea,' she stared at Xin. "I'm no match for an immortal." She said the last words out loud. She glanced at the moon, about three hours till first light, not good. She stood and backed away very slowly, never taking her eyes off him. If she ran, he would boost, she she was very slow.

4/19/2010 #17
Hive

Xin froze. There was something in the air. Something familiar. Something too familiar.

((I'll be addinga NPC that will try to kill us, okay?))

4/19/2010 #18
Yuki Kuran

((fun, NPC means anyone can play right?))

Alice tensed. In this form, Xin wouldn't just stop while his prey was right there. She looked around to see what it was, but continued to back away slowly, taking advantage of the pause.

4/19/2010 #19
Hive

"NO!" Xin ran towards Alice and instead of doing anything harmful, he turned his backs on her. Then fourteen spears pierced him.

"Gah~!" he let out a howl. "Why now?!"

A humanoid dressed in black cloak that covered his whole body appeared in front of them. "Xin. I welcome you to my territory, once again,"

"Yeah, when was this your territory? I thought I placed in under the Protection Treaty,"

"You've been gone for at least a millennia, dear old friend," the man grinned. "Things change just as age does. You have gotten weaker over the years. I've been working for the Order while you were 'sleeping.' Now the Order wants you dead and has ordered me to bring your body. Don't resist, it'll only hurt more than it has to be," he said.

"You think?" he asked as his voice got deeper. "Black Armor!" he shouted angrily with a deadly unearthly voice. "You're so DEAD! HOWL!"

4/19/2010 #20
Uberish

Eve entered this tavern through the door.

"I sense that there is a immortal in here. Not common these days," she said. "I'm gonna find that immortal and ask him if he was the one of the immortals that killed my race." Her face was starting to get pitch black.

4/19/2010 #21
Hive

"We, the higher beings, have watched over the inferiors live out their mayfly life in our precious world. They gave us disrespect over the powers we gave them. It should be us that is living in the open in this world, not them!" the cloaked man shouted. "We lived in the underground for such a long time we forgot our true nature. We forgot everything about our trueself!" he stopped shouting and slowly walked around. "Then a billion years ago, you found the object that told us of ourselves and what we are. You found it and you tried to make everything better for us."

"We believed that you were. Then you BETRAYED us! You killed half of us, your own kind! You vaporized them with your powers, bit their neck off and destroyed their entire body-slowly and painfully- while they were healing. You killed your sister. You killed your brother. You killed your own parents," the man emphasized the word. "You killed my fiance, your own daughter," he grated his teeth.

"It's not like you know what I know," Xin said casually in his Black Amor as he pulled the spears out one by one. "Howl, your meat is here," he said and the sword appeared out of nowhere and struck the man's heart.

"Howl is made out of my own bone. I don't expect you to live it," he said and approached the man.

4/19/2010 #22
Yuki Kuran

Alice had ducked when Xin came running at her, so she was now lying on the ground. She watched in horror as the two immortals attacked each other. She was torn between leaving to protect herself, or staying to watch the fight. She settled on slowly crawling away backwards, hoping not to be noticed.

4/20/2010 #23
Hive

Xin watched her crawl away with the corner of his eyes. 'Good, she'll be safe, for now at that distance,' he thought. The man drew forth a sword from its holster and attempted to stab Xin with it. Xin dodged the attempt with ease and grabbed his Howl.

"Jealousy," Xin said as his grip tighten on his sword. "Your kind is no longer of my concern," he hissed. "Vacuum," he whispered and placed his hand on Jealousy's chest.

"!" The man's expression tighten but it showed defeat. A miniture blackhole opened up and devoured the man and some roof tiles. The blackhole continued to exist a second or two even after everything of the other man disappeared. Then it closed.

Xin made his sword disappear like mist and looked at Alice. "Hey-" he began.

A spear struck through Xin's chest and through his heart.

"While you have left us, we have gotten stronger," the man's deep voice echoed.

4/20/2010 #24
Yuki Kuran

Alice forgot all about safety and Trisha. She jumped up and ran over to Xin. She had never been able to stay in a town for too long, let alone trust anyone. She finally had the makings of a kind friend, and she wasn't about to let him go. "Xin, what's happening?" She pleaded. She looked around for the other man, Jealousy.

4/20/2010 #25
Hive

Xin wavered a bit as Alice asked him about the situation. He lashed out and grabbed a incoming spear that was aimed for Alice's head just a few inches before it hit her. "You're a bit of a idiot aren't you? Coming back to me when the enemy is still around and he injured me in front of you," he grinned.

"Jealousy is throwing spears from far away and the body I killed was a clone, not the real body. He's probably floating somewhere in the sky behind me, thrusting spears," Xin said as he got another spear. He smiled. "Don't worry, I don't die," He siad as he turned around and plucked out all the new spears that has hit him. Once he was done, he growled.

"That's what the 'good' me wanted to tell you," he added quickly.

4/20/2010 #26
Yuki Kuran

Alice's senses returned to her after she heard this bit of comfort. She dodged a spear ran back to the corner of the roof. She knew that she should leave and return to safety, but she couldn't. She scanned the roof tops for the dark figure, but it was too dark for her to see.

((it is still night, right?))

4/20/2010 #27
Hive

(( yeah, still night))

Xin looked at the horizon and grinned. The sun was not going to come up for sometime, so he was alright with killing Jealousy. H snapped his view back to the empty sky and caught another incoming spear. And instead of tossing it away like he did with other spears, he thrusted it back to its owner. A second later there was a long and horrible scream.

Xin reached out with his left hand and grabbed something invisible. Then he pulled his hand back to his shoulder and a figure appeared in the sky. It came at a incredible speed and then it stopped right in front of Xin. "We are the immortals. However, the immortals that I created have one weakness that MY kind has rid of. The Star Stone that I implemented." He said as he placed his hands onto Jealousy's chest. Then he dug in and pulled out a shining stone in shape of a orb. "The only weakness." He said and smashed the stone to bits with one hand.

Jealousy convulsed without any noise and then he stopped.

Xin released the telekinetic on him and use Vacuum on the body. "Farewell son. Hope to see you again," he whispered barely audible.

4/20/2010 #28
Yuki Kuran

Alice froze. During the fight, both halves of Xin seemed to be focused on killing Jealousy, but now that that was over, she didn't know which half would win over.

4/20/2010 #29
Hive

Xin stood on the roof with perfect posture. "I'm sleepy," he said and turned to Alice. "I'm kind of pissed about having to kill my son and I need time to think so I'll let you go off the hook."

For a moment, he froze and refused to move. Then he came to and he stared at Alice. "Uh, what happened?"

4/20/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member