RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Yuki Kuran

Alice laughed. "You sound like me when you do that. I giggle when I get excited. It makes me feel like a little girl again. That's so strange, we aren't actually related at all. So it would be possible for me to go there? I know it may seem a bit rude for me invite my self to this wedding for a man I don't even know, but I only just got to see Trisha, I can't bare the thought of her leaving again and me missimg so much more of her life."

4/23/2010 #61
Hive

"Fine then," Xin said as he put his arms around Alice's shoulder and Trisha's waist. "And we're off." Xin said and teleported them to his world.

4/23/2010 #62
Yuki Kuran

It was late in the day when Talon arrived at the tavern. He made his way to a secluded seat and waited for his partner.

5/2/2010 #63
K.J DarKnight

Albus was not far behind, he came to sit across from Talon

5/2/2010 #64
Yuki Kuran

"So, now we know that I'm not supposed to kill someone, someone wants to kill me, and you're part of it too now. What do you think we should do?" Talon had no idea where to go from here.

5/3/2010 #65
K.J DarKnight

"We find out who this guy is and get to him before he gets to us" Albus said

5/3/2010 #66
Yuki Kuran

"That's all well and good, but how are we supposed to find him and find out when he will strike next? I don't even know his name." Talon was very upset with the fact that he had fallen for the trap.

5/4/2010 #67
K.J DarKnight

"Well, what do you remember about him? What did he look like?" Albus asked "I know allot of people around here I likely know him or somebody who might" Albus knew mostly the richer society and the very poor but not much in between. He worked with the rich to help the poor.

5/4/2010 #68
Yuki Kuran

"Well, I remember he had dark brown hair and a little mustache. He also had rather tan skin for a guy of his stature and some wrinkle. His eyes were brown too/ That's about it. He was in dark cloths and it was night time, so that's the best I can do." Talon looked intently at the man, hoping for help.

5/4/2010 #69
K.J DarKnight

(did you have someone in mind or should I make somethin up?))

Albus thought about this discription

5/4/2010 #70
Yuki Kuran

((I made a character actually. You can decide whether or not you know him, I haven't actually posted with him yet but he will probably start at the old warehouse.))

5/5/2010 #71
K.J DarKnight

((Well he's rich so Albus would likely know him))

Albus made the connection "Conner...I met him some time ago, he's a killer, that's for sure"

5/5/2010 #72
Yuki Kuran

"And why do you know killers?" Talon wasn't sure he liked the sound of that.

5/5/2010 #73
K.J DarKnight

"He is very wealthy, in my class" he began "I often attend prestigious events, he was at one of these" he explained, "I didn't like him the moment I saw him, I could see something was not right about him, he acted all well and kind but I knew he was not. I made a point of speaking to him as little as I could" he went on, though did not explain how he knew this, people often began to dislike him when they found out he was a soul seeker. It wasn't his fault but people never understood that.

5/5/2010 #74
Yuki Kuran

"Makes sense, I guess. So how do we stop him from killing me? Even if we get him out of the picture, his goons'll still be out there, with no one to call them off."

5/6/2010 #75
K.J DarKnight

"Then we get him to call them off. I don't know how yet" Albus said, trying to think

5/6/2010 #76
Yuki Kuran

"Well, we can't hide here forever, especially if this guy's rich. This tavern will probably be a hot spot for him. But at the same time, we can't go out there yet because we'll be caught. We have to get a plan, and fast."

5/7/2010 #77
K.J DarKnight

Albus thought about this, he wasn't used to trying to avoid being killed

5/7/2010 #78
Yuki Kuran

"OK look, being in here sitting down instead of out there having fun s about to kill me. Let's go back to the old warehouse, I'm sure we can find something there." Talon got up and went to the door, pausing to listen before he went out.

5/7/2010 #79
K.J DarKnight

Albus got up quickly and followed, he didn't want to be left alone in there with people out to kill them. He was quick but he wasn't particularly strong

5/7/2010 #80
Trentreus A. R. Aubride

Travis walked through the door, holding it open for his companion.

6/27/2010 #81
lilkorea

Nessa followed after Travis.

6/27/2010 #82
Trentreus A. R. Aubride

"That seems like a good place to sit." Travis motioned to a nearby table.

6/27/2010 #83
lilkorea

Nessa nodded, "After you."

6/27/2010 #84
Trentreus A. R. Aubride

Travis smiled and took a seat. "Why thank you."

6/27/2010 #85
lilkorea

Taking a seat across from Travis at the table, Nessa couldn't help but take in the smell of food.

6/27/2010 #86
Trentreus A. R. Aubride

"So, going to give me your name mon chere?" He asked, while motioning for a server to come over to the table.

6/27/2010 #87
lilkorea

"Nessa." she said as the server came and she instantly ordered for a bowl of thick stew and bread, along with jerky and goat's cream.

6/27/2010 #88
Trentreus A. R. Aubride

"Nessa, nice to meet you. I'm Travis." He said smiling, ordering a flagon of mead.

6/27/2010 #89
lilkorea

"What brings you here, Travis?"

6/27/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member