RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Uberish

((Where gangs and bullies reside.))

"I think I came to the right place," Zepryon said. He has been teleporting everywhere just to find a decent place to chill. "I like it here. Dark, full of useless junk, and probably gangs. I'm gonna rest here for a while."

4/16/2010 #1
Yuki Kuran

A voice spoke from some where in the shadows. "So, wha'd ya plan on doin' with gangs around?" A man emerged and leaned on a wall nearer to where he could be seen, but able to return to hiding in an instant. "You really look like a pretty boy ya know, and there's a lot of people 'round here that would kill you in an instant." He chuckled softly. "Whacha doin' here pretty boy?"

4/17/2010 #2
Uberish

"Who's pretty boy?" Zepryon looked around and found no one and said, "Me? I'm pretty boy? Well, I've been travel for quite some time now and I needed a rest. If you have any thought about trying to hurt me, forget it 'cause I don't want to hurt you. A lot."

4/17/2010 #3
Yuki Kuran

"I'm not the one that'd want to hurt you, every body else is. I only kill when I'm paid for it. But ya, you are the pretty boy; over there in that pin striped suit and fancy hat with skin so smooth it shines." He chuckled again. "I'm curious as to why you decided to rest here rather than a tavern or in?"

4/18/2010 #4
Uberish

"My teleport magic's coordinate's are random so I just hop from one place to another. Everytime I use it, 1 year of my life is taken away." Zepryon said as he yawned. "And I'm tired so if you have a ride or something, I'll pay good money to get to a inn or tavern."

4/18/2010 #5
Danielle Thamasa

From the roof of the warehouse building, Rommie looked down at the two men below. She had finally made the decision to leave Donny's gang, though she had not left Elarope. For the past few months she had taken up various jobs, trying to keep herself busy, but she hadn't joined another crew. No one seemed to offer enough benefits to be worth her time or her skills.

4/18/2010 #6
Yuki Kuran

"Teleport?" He thought for a minute. "You're one strange man. As for money and rides, forget it, I spend what I get on...delicacies." He suddenly became alert and drew the two daggers by his sides. His fierce gaze was directed upward.

4/18/2010 #7
Danielle Thamasa

Rommie smirked, drawing her sais out from the holster on her back. So, he had noticed that she was there. He certainly paid more attention than a lot of others she had encountered over the years.

4/18/2010 #8
Yuki Kuran

Talon looked over at the boy he had been talking to and rolled his eyes. He looked back to the roof top and slid into the shadows. After a few silent tricks, he was on the roof. He slowly sneaked up behind the girl and then pounced, intending to cross his blades around her neck.

4/19/2010 #9
Danielle Thamasa

Rommie chuckled as he disappeared into the shadows. Did he really think he would be able to sneak up on her? She had been doing this for years, and her mixed heritage gave her a great number of advantages. As he tried to sneak up on her, she turned and moved her sais up to intercept his blades. "You're going to have to try harder than that," she commented simply.

4/19/2010 #10
Yuki Kuran

"Not bad," Talon commented as he lowered his weapons. "But I'm not trying to kill you. I only kill when I'm paid for it. I was simply wondering why you were spying on me, or do you have some busyness with that striped kid down there?" He kept his blades at his sides, he didn't like to harm people without reason, and she hadn't given him one, yet.

4/19/2010 #11
Danielle Thamasa

"I wasn't spying on you. I just make it my business to know everything that goes on in Elarope." She lowered her sais but did not put them away. As a rule she didn't trust people. She had let that rule fade into the background while with Donny's gang and it had led to a lot of complications; she could never allow that to happen again.

4/19/2010 #12
Uberish

"They forgot all about me," Zepryon said. He was about to teleport again when someone hit him on the head with a lead pipe and "killed" him.

4/19/2010 #13
Yuki Kuran

"Sounds like a full time job," Talon chuckled. "Elarope is a big city." He reached into his pouch and pulled out some smoking tobacco. He lit it with a match and looked at the girl. "Did you want some?" He pulled out another role.

((is smoking tobacco period?))

4/19/2010 #14
Danielle Thamasa

((We have characters using guns and everything else here. There's nothing wrong with smoking tobacco.))

"It really isn't that difficult to keep up with things. You just have to know which informants to trust." She watched as he pulled out smoking tobacco and then shook her head when he offered her some. "No thank you. I don't smoke."

4/19/2010 #15
Yuki Kuran

"Hmm, you shouldn't smoke, it's a nasty habit. What are you doin' over here? I ain't no informant, and I don't know any in these parts." He looked down to where he had been standing and growled lightly. "That kid's gone and gotten himself beat. Don't know if he's dead or not." He turned to the girl. "Wanna come? Could be fun, the gang that did it might still be down there." He spat out the rest of the tobacco and slid back into the shadows.

4/20/2010 #16
Danielle Thamasa

"I don't get all of my information from others. I prowl the rooftops as well, looking for anything." Rommie glanced back through the window, seeing that the other really wasn't there anymore. Then she shrugged. "Why not? I don't have anything better to do."

4/20/2010 #17
Yuki Kuran

Talon sneaked back into his hiding place on the ground. There were still two gang members hanging around. 'Stupid kid,' he thought, 'thinks he can live for ever.' Talon pulled out his ax and bashed one guy in the head with the wooden end. The other guy was alert and pulled out a crossbow. He couldn't see Talon, but he was ready.

4/20/2010 #18
Danielle Thamasa

From her vantage point on the roof, Rommie could see the other gang member perfectly. She set her sais back into their holster and pulled out a dagger as she slid the window open and silently climbed through it. Considering all of her training it was easy to run across the rafters of the warehouse without being heard. The only thing that could possibly give her away was if there was enough light to cast her shadow somewhere. If that happened, her dagger would fly from her hand with remarkable accuracy.

4/20/2010 #19
Yuki Kuran

Talon glanced upward and saw the girl running across the rafters. He lifted his ax and slid from one shadow to the next, keeping the man from noticing her and giving her time to make her move. He hated killing people for no reason, 'but this guy was part of the gang that killed that kid.' He readied his next move.

4/20/2010 #20
Danielle Thamasa

The guy didn't look up; in fact, he barely seemed to be paying attention to much at all. Rommie stopped and shook her head. It was gang members like him that made the rest of them seem a little less frightening. The decision she made was simple; she held her life and career as a valued position and it wouldn't do to have slackers. He probably thought this was his best option. Well, not for long. Lifting her dagger up, she threw it towards him, not exactly aiming to kill, but aiming for something a considerable amount more serious than a scratch or a warning shot.

4/20/2010 #21
Yuki Kuran

Talon lifted his ax to strike, but before he could the man screamed and fell to his knees. Talon swung the ax to his side and brought it back up into is holder in one motion. He walked up to the man, who had fallen unconscious, and noticed a considerable amount of blood. A dagger had pierced him just below the ribs, barley missing the lungs. "Good shot," he called out. "I'll let you decide what to do with him. If we stop the bleeding he probably won't die." He looked at the girl in the rafters.

4/21/2010 #22
Danielle Thamasa

"I was actually just going to leave him here to bleed to death. He gives us gang members a poor reputation. He's not worthy of us."

4/21/2010 #23
Yuki Kuran

"Your call, you planted the dagger. Leave him as a message to his friends. I don't think that kid's gonna be ok, he hasn't moved yet." Talon walked over to him and checked him for a pulse. "Can't tell, I never was a good doc."

4/21/2010 #24
Danielle Thamasa

"Oh, he'll die soon enough." She paused for a few moments. "Well, I'm done here. How about you?"

4/21/2010 #25
Yuki Kuran

"Well we can't leave this stupid kid here. He said something about teleportin'. I heard of it, but only them immortals can do it." Talon paused. "We ought to take him with us." He easily swung him over his shoulder. "Where to now?"

4/21/2010 #26
Danielle Thamasa

"I'm heading back up to the roof. I travel best over the rooftops of the city."

4/21/2010 #27
Yuki Kuran

"OK, let's go." Talon shrugged and moved back over into the shadows. He was on the roof in a second. "So, where did you come from?" He asked the girl. "The name's Talon, by the way."

4/21/2010 #28
Danielle Thamasa

She moved swiftly across the rafters and climbed back out the window. "Where I come from is an extremely long story, and one that I don't really talk about," she answered. "I'm Rommie."

4/21/2010 #29
The Thing in the Sewer

"Uhh guys? I need help." Rain said as she entered from the enterance. "I need to join a mercenary band. I was kicked from my last one and you guys look like one so can I join?"

4/21/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member