RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
K.J DarKnight

Albus Abdalah's estate

A large estate surrounded by iron gates and tall hedges. A river runs through the grounds and even through the estate itself. Elaborate gardens decorate the property, complete with fountains and ponds.

5/11/2010 #1
K.J DarKnight

The estate had a long drive but Albus was grateful when it came into view, he was starting to feel a little faint

5/11/2010 #2
Yuki Kuran

Talon arrived at Albus's estate after about an hour. It was far from town, but he had made it. "Are you alright? where's this doctor friend of yours?"

5/11/2010 #3
K.J DarKnight

"He will be inside" he said, he sounded week and looked pale

5/11/2010 #4
Yuki Kuran

"I'll go get him, you stay here." Talon went up and rapped on the door.

5/11/2010 #5
K.J DarKnight

soon after Talon left him, he dropped to his knees, still holding his side he looked down to see his jacket was soaked with his blood "This can't be good" he muttered to himself.

The butler answered "The master is not in" he imformed Talon

5/11/2010 #6
Yuki Kuran

"Ya, I know. The master's lying in the road bleeding to death, I need the doc, now." Talon would apologize later for being short, all he cared about at this moment was Albus's life.

5/11/2010 #7
K.J DarKnight

The butler was startled by this news and quickly went and fetched the doctor, who came running out "Where is he?"

5/11/2010 #8
Yuki Kuran

"Right here." Talon lead him to the place where Albus layed. "A katana right through his back. I don't think it hit any organs, there's just a massive loss of blood." He left the rest to the doc.

5/11/2010 #9
K.J DarKnight

the doctor knelt by Albus, setting down his kit, he went to work, first stopping the bleeding before going about mending the wound. By this time Albus had passed out. "Can you carry him inside, I'll need to give him a blood transfusion" he said looking up at Talon

5/11/2010 #10
Yuki Kuran

"No problem." Talon picked Albus up with ease and carried him inside the house, "Where do you want him?"

5/11/2010 #11
K.J DarKnight

"Follow me" he simply said leading him past the marble entrance room and up one of the staircases that lead up to a balcony that overlooked the entrance room and the ball room on the other side. he continued down the red carpeted hall

5/11/2010 #12
Yuki Kuran

Talon followed, carrying Albus. As concerned for him as he was, he couldn't help his mercenary mind and wondered if he might get a reward for saving Albus's life, but at the same time, it was his fault that it was in dangers.

5/12/2010 #13
K.J DarKnight

the doctor at last lead Talon to Albus's room. Which was large but not as ornately decorated as the rest of the mansion. Though he still had a four poster bed, a large dresser and wardrobe along with a long sofa beneath the window against the wall. Other then that the room was fairly empty and done in natural calming colors rather then the dramatic colors of the rest the house.

5/12/2010 #14
Yuki Kuran

Talon like this room compared to the rest of the house. Although he enjoyed money, he preferred the street life he had alway known to having a doctor who lives in your mansion. "Where do you want him?" Albus's body was already beginning to grow cold in Talon's arms.

5/12/2010 #15
K.J DarKnight

Put him on the bed" the doctor simply said as he walked to it himself, setting his bag on the bedside table

5/12/2010 #16
Yuki Kuran

Talon walked over to the bad and layed Albus down. "Will he be OK?"

5/12/2010 #17
K.J DarKnight

the doctor nodded "He just needs rest, and a blood transfusion"

5/12/2010 #18
Yuki Kuran

"How's that work?" Talon scratched his head.

5/12/2010 #19
K.J DarKnight

"I just need to hook him up to an I.V and let the blood drip into his vains" The doctor said "Wait here a moment" he said before leaving the room. Before to long he came back with an IV of blood

5/12/2010 #20
Yuki Kuran

(Is this like modern day with magic?)

Talon looked at the strange technology. Like ha had said before, he had never been to a doctor, he just patched himself up. He said nothing but watched the doctor work.

5/13/2010 #21
K.J DarKnight

(No, the doctor is sorta ahead of his time, that's why Albus hired him because other people don't trust his methods and won't hire him)

The doctor hooked Albus up to the IV "It will be a little while..."

5/13/2010 #22
Yuki Kuran

Talon was unsure of what was going on, but having never been to a doctor himself, he didn't criticize or question. Instead, he got out of the doctor's way, sitting on the sofa, and let him work. He had nothing more to say, so he just sat and watched.

5/13/2010 #23
K.J DarKnight

the doctor sighed and walked to the window and looked out at the rose garden while he waited. At that moment the door burst open and a woman with long black hair and violet eyes rushed in "I heard what happened, is Albus ok?" she asked looking at the doctor, not noticing Talon

5/13/2010 #24
Yuki Kuran

Talon was startled by the sudden movement and noise in the peaceful room and jumped to his feet. He didn't really know what to say to this girl, he didn't know if Albus would be OK or not, and he didn't feel like it was shis place to ask who she was since he had only just met Albus and she appeared to know him. He remained standing but decided to let the doctor answer.

5/13/2010 #25
K.J DarKnight

The doctor turned "He will be fine don't worry" he walked over to her "This man here brought Albus back to us" he gestured at Talon. he turned and flushed a little pink for not haveing noticed him "Oh sorry, didn't see you there" she smiled and walked up to him and stuck a hand out "I'm Amara, Amara Grace"

5/13/2010 #26
Yuki Kuran

"Hi Amara Amara Grace," Talon joked with a smile. "I'm Talon, just Talon." He shook her hand. "I can see that you and Albus here probably know each other well, so it's alright that you didn't see me in your worry. I'm more of the background type anyway. Nice place he's got here, since he's out cold, you wanna tell me how he got so rich? That is if you know of coarse."

5/13/2010 #27
K.J DarKnight

"Well, just Talon, I wouldn't mind at all" she said with a smile "He used to be on the streets like the rest of us here, but a duke rescued him from getting his hand cut off for steeling, he adopted him and left this estate for him along with all his money. Albus uses it to help the less fortunate"

5/13/2010 #28
Yuki Kuran

Talon smiled at the repeat of lame humor. "Wow, talk about luck. From punishment for steeling to an entire estate all to yourself. Do you have any idea why he was wondering around the streets in the marketplace looking suspicious?"

5/14/2010 #29
K.J DarKnight

Amara shook her head "No.." she said then remembered something "If you mean, not looking at people, he doesn't like making eye contact..." she paused "i should leave that for him to explain"

5/14/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member