RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Yuki Kuran

"Alright, you think you can handle them going a bit faster? Horses are built for speed, they don't like trotting that much." Alice grinned back.

12/30/2010 #1
T-cat AKA TaraMafia

OOC: Sorry I was gone for so long, I just recently got surgery and have been recuperating. Been hard to get myself to do anything but eat, sleep, read fanfics and listen to music. I'm back now....mostly. Still recovering a bit...

IC: Tara laughed. "I think I can handle it. Most of the centaur rides I got tended to be from Viviana, when we were running because someone did something stupid and we had to flee an angry/rabid/threatened animal. Namely, at a canter and bareback." She grimaced once. "Not fun, or easy."

1/1/2011 #2
Yuki Kuran

"Well then let's go." Alice nudged her horse and she went into a full on sprint.

1/4/2011 #3
T-cat AKA TaraMafia

Tara followed, smiling broadly.

1/23/2011 #4
Yuki Kuran

(hi)

The landscape was beautiful in the mid afternoon sun. Mostly hills laid out like green oceans. There were few trees, but when you did see one, it was a real beauty. Ancient and large oaks, firm and growing ever up. Alice shut her eyes for a moment and tasted the air flowing into her face.

1/23/2011 #5
T-cat AKA TaraMafia

Tara grinned broadly, letting her eyes drop shut. After a few moments, she opened her mouth and began vocalizing. The notes followed no real pattern, just flowing in the air as Tara gave voice to the happiness she felt at finally being able to go look for her family.

1/25/2011 #6
Yuki Kuran

A real bard, Alice thought to herself. She didn't want to speak out loud for fear of disrupting the song. It was all natural, like the land around them. She almost seemed to speak with the voice the earth lacked.

1/26/2011 #7
T-cat AKA TaraMafia

(Sorry, things are very hectic here right now....Have been for awhile....Makes me not happy.)

Tara she smiled. Unconsciously, her eyes began to glow softly.

3/6/2011 #8
Yuki Kuran

(it's fine, really. I've been absent for longer periods than you)

Alice looked into the distance toward the town they were traveling to. Everything was beautiful and perfect. Then she saw something. There was smoke rising from the valley where the town was, and the town itself couldn't be seen from this point. "Tara," Alice said, forgetting the music in her horror. "Look," she pointed to the town's remains.

3/7/2011 #9
Yuki Kuran

Elvira walked out into the open air. The sun was setting, changing the usually blue sky into a mesh of purples and oranges. "The woods are this way. Try to keep up, I don't doubt Skuggy (she always pronounced his name in that annoying little voice that she had used when she first met them) could handle himself, but the creatures that tend to wonder around here at night could probably take down our precious fighters with one blow," she smirked at the four following her. "As a matter of fact, you might want to go home little hunter," she said to Lufia. "If you have one of those dizzy spells out here, you're as good as dead." Without waiting for a reply, she skipped off towards the woods.

Lufia gripped her gun and followed her. The fighter's spirit was taking over again. She wasn't going to let herself be scared.

9/7/2011 #10
xoxoScandalous

"I find it irritating that you moved too fast for anyone to gather supplies. Intentional, huh? What is the place, Witchling?"

Lloyd had lingered a little farther back and rubbed his hands together to warm them up slightly. He was easily uncomfortable by the slightest chill, but that came from growing up all his life in a warm climate that never seemed to cool down. Rather, the humidity and heat was unbearable at times. He unrolled the sleeves of his long-sleeved shirt and tucked his hands into the pockets of his pants. This area was extremely different to the streets. There was no industrial rubble or dark alleyways. It didn't have that dank and musty smell and rubbish all about. This place gave him the heebie jeebies, but he wouldn't voice his worry.

"Ignore her, Lufia."

9/10/2011 #11
Jackie the Giant

'Ignore her, huh? I'm ready to clobber her.' Amelia thought angrily. She could tell that Skugg wanted to shine a light around, especially since it was getting dark, but since there was no light to shine, the Gre'Lar could only slink along nervously behind them. For the biggest and toughest-looking person in the group, he sure did scare the most easily. Of course, Amelia couldn't deny a bit of nervousness herself. Her hand strayed to her addoms, only to remember that they had been mauled by that pumpkin-head's acid, so she moved her hand to her dagger instead.

9/10/2011 #12
Yuki Kuran

Elvira just laughed. "That's right. I forget that your pathetic human bodies require sustenance and can't endure harsh climates for long. Don't worry, there will be plenty of stuff to find, and I can always conjure something if I must," she replied gently, as if she pitied them their human existence. "Just follow me. A minor searching spell will tell me where the necromancer is. there's always a certain aura that surrounds them."

Lufia relaxed and nodded. "You would think I'd be better at this by now," she commented. "Thanks."

9/13/2011 #13
xoxoScandalous

"Should we be prepared for a fight with the necromancer? I never pegged them as friendly sorts," Lloyd inquired calmly. He moved around as quietly as he could, but the man found difficulty concentrating on remaining silent. He occasionally stepped on twigs and created a muffled cracking sound which instantly alerted him.

9/13/2011 #14
Yuki Kuran

(I'm back! Sorry about the disappearance.)

Elvira stopped and put her finger to her cheek as she thought. "It really depends on his mood. And if you're willing to turn your soul over to him for his services," she added with a smirk, then skipped ahead over a fallen tree, giggling.

9/21/2011 #15
xoxoScandalous

"Sell my soul to help fix it? That doesn't sound logical to me," Lloyd growled menacingly. He loped behind Elvira with a frown and glanced over at Lufia. "What do you make of this?"

9/29/2011 #16
Jackie the Giant

Amelia and Skugg fell to the back of the group, staying silent and paying attention. Neither of them were very comfortable in the world of the occult, but they felt even less comfortable deserting their friends to go along on their own.

9/29/2011 #17
Yuki Kuran

Lufia looked up, surprised that he was actually talking to her. "Well, I don't know much about necromancers, but I know a lot about their spirits. They like to collect rare ghosts like they're gems. You will probably be considered the rarest to him. He'll want to try and figure out how you ended up in the clerics body, and what gives you the ability to shift into your own form. Speaking of which, do you know what happened?"

9/29/2011 #18
Yuki Kuran

?

10/4/2011 #19
xoxoScandalous

((Sorry, been busy))

"Oh, great. I've always complained about being not being appreciated in life, but this isn't what I wanted at all," Lloyd replied sarcastically to Lufia in a sad attempt to lighten the mood. He wasn't a funny person and in truth, he was sometimes more of an introvert than the cleric that it was hard to express a hint of personality. He mulled over this question and a decent response and as he did this, the ghost glanced at the back of Elvira's head to make sure the witchling wasn't trying to run off anywhere. "My soul was in limbo, is the best way to start. I died, but I wasn't ready to undergo judgment. Maybe it's guilt or something moronic, but I remained attached to the living world in a sense. I suppose the cleric came across an Animist or some sort of magic-user."

Lloyd paused and kicked at something on the ground distractedly.

"Animists are sort of like Necromancers in a way, but they deal with spirits rather than the undead. I suppose maybe he dabbled and the cleric is such a frail thing. One of the women of holy power...Anyways, I suppose there was a mix-up and I felt my spiritual form being pulled violently from limbo and thrown into the living world. The cleric was muttering in a strange tongue and shaking her prayer beads and the animist was chanting. In the end, perhaps the spell was meant to bond our souls, or maybe it was a freak accident. We ended up bound. I was unconscious for who knows how long and I awoke to a strange sensation. The cleric had believed she was possessed by a demon and tried to have me exorcised, but it harmed her spirit as well...I don't know. It's stupid!"

He glanced over at Skugg. "Hey, Skugg, there is only that shadow traveling magic in your world, right?"

10/7/2011 #20
Jackie the Giant

Skugg jumped slightly at having been addressed and looked at Lloyd quizzically. "My... world? What do you mean?" He asked in confusion. There was only one world, right? Unless he was talking about the spirit world. He glanced at Amelia, but she just shrugged. She didn't know any more than he did.

10/7/2011 #21
xoxoScandalous

((Oops, I meant place! . My bad))

"Slip of the tongue," Lloyd corrected himself. "I mean your home? The area you come from?"

10/8/2011 #22
Mhwahaha

"As far as I know." Skugg said. "We only used it once."

"Yeah, and we didn't have a lot of time for questions, either." Ameila added. She shrugged. "As far as I know, it works anywhere that doesn't have magic dampeners set up." A sudden thought made her look at Lloyd as if he had a second head. "You're not thinking of using it, are you?" She asked incredulously. Surely he wasn't that mad or stupid!

((Sorry! This is my sister, Zoe's profile. I forgot to switch when I posted. Sorry. ^///^))

10/8/2011 . Edited 10/8/2011 #23
xoxoScandalous

((Hahaha, thanks for the explanation. I was confused as to what was going on.))

"What?"

Lloyd seemed stupefied by Amelia's last remark. It had originally been a simple question to better understand what knowledge they had on magic or paranormal things.

"You make it sound like that's a dumb idea. Wouldn't that cut time and make things a little easier?" He quickly retorted without any true understanding of the insanity of this. In truth, he hadn't really meant to ask about the shadow-travel magic that Skugg and Amelia learned, but now that the idea had been suggested, he couldn't help but consider. Lloyd was becoming irritated with this walking. It seemed directionless by the way Elvira led them and he wouldn't put it past the small witch to elongate the actual trip to wear them out or even aggravate them. "I mean, you both did it and it ended up okay."

10/8/2011 #24
Jackie the Giant

Amelia laughed, though it wasn't one of merriment. "It's the single craziest idea I've ever heard." She told him. "Going through there felt like we had been skinned alive, had burning acid poured on our exposed muscles, and then had the skin sewed back on with blunt, rusty needles."

Skugg nodded. "Except it was all mental pain, not physical pain." He added, his face dead serious. "I don't think I could survive going through that again. Not with my sanity intact, at any rate." His eyes were haunted, and he blinked to snap himself back to reality.

10/9/2011 #25
xoxoScandalous

Lloyd fell silent immediately. That explained why Amelia found the suggestion ridiculous. "Sorry, that was definitely a bad idea." He looked around and dropped his voice to a low whisper. "Do you think the witchling is really leading us to a necromancer?"

10/9/2011 #26
Jackie the Giant

Amelia snorted. "I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her with a broken arm." She muttered back. "I wouldn't put it past her to be leading us around in circles until Charlie's too far gone to be saved."

10/9/2011 #27
xoxoScandalous

((Going to wait for Yuki))

10/11/2011 #28
Yuki Kuran

(so sorry. I took a break since everything was quiet and forgot to come back ^^; )

Elvira didn't miss a beat as she said, "There's a necromancer in this forest. I'm not leading you in circles or trying to kill you friend, at least, not yet. Necromancers just don't like to be found," there was no hint of anger or annoyance in her tone. Just a general, mater-of-fact manner. It was probably the first time she had sounded normal since she had found this group. She continued to float over bushes and vines until she suddenly stopped. Without warning, she disappeared into the tree tops. Lufia pulled out her gun and concernedly looked around. After what felt like an eternity, Elvira returned. "It's right over here," she stated, cutting walking up to a set of identical looking trees side by side. "Just between them, but I must say, once you go in, you can't just walk back out." The smirk had returned to not only her voice, but her face as well. "Shall we press on?" She motioned to the void between the trees that seemed only to point to more forest.

10/13/2011 #29
xoxoScandalous

"I'm set too go. Is everyone well equipped?"

Lloyd asked it with a bit of sarcasm. He didn't really think anyone would be truly prepared for whatever danger the necromancer may pose, but he figured Amelia was probably the most prepared. The girl had a sort of a manner about her that came across as calculating in which he felt that she gauged a situation and predicted things. Maybe even to a point where she would have at least something that would prove of use for her own safety or that of Skugg. He didn't peg her as someone who would blindly jump into something without some sort of equipment or item.

"It's always fun to know that death is a possibility," he added grimly. Despite already having experienced death, the thought of dying again was far from pleasant. It unsettled him and he felt himself tensing and constantly scanning the area. His left hand had moved back and hovered around the side of his waist where his blades once were in a different life and a different place. He noticed and lowered his hand moodily.

10/16/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member