RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Jackie the Giant

"I'm as well-equipped as I'm going to be." Amelia replied with equal sarcasm. She would have felt better with her addoms in working order, but there was no fixing that right now.

Skugg checked his arms, and then peeled off his bandages to reveal arms that were healed into solid scales. One of the perks of being a Gre'Lar. "I'm good." He said. Too bad Amelia's hands wouldn't heal as fast. It would probably take a few more days for her to heal fully, more if they had to go into battle during that time.

((Hey guys, Unispiral is making an RP and would like you both to be in it. He said that he couldn't message you, Scandalous, because you turned off your PM. I'll be on there, and I was just wanted to know if you were interested.))

10/19/2011 #31
xoxoScandalous

((Who is Unispiral? Is it someone from MP? Oh, sure, I'll swing by and check it out. Could you give me the link Jacquelina? BTW, going to wait for Yuki before posting a response.))

10/19/2011 #32
Jackie the Giant

((I'm not sure what MP means. I don't think he's actually made the RP yet, but I know that it's going to be called either the Rebellion or the Resistance, and that it's going to be in Fantasy.))

10/19/2011 . Edited 10/19/2011 #33
xoxoScandalous

((Melting Pot. Hahaha, sorry, I abbreviate too many things. Okay, well if he decides to make it, please let me know. I'd be interested depending on how it works out.))

10/19/2011 #34
Jackie the Giant

((He's going to make it. He's just trying to work out all the bugs before he puts it up.))

10/19/2011 #35
Yuki Kuran

"See you on the other side then," Elvira squeaked. She then hopped between the trees and disappeared.

10/20/2011 #36
Jackie the Giant

"After you." Skugg said nervously, but Amelia grabbed him by the arm.

"I am going first, Skugg." She said. "But you'll be right behind me." Recieving a scared nod from the Gre'Lar she beckoned to Lloyd. "Come on, let's get this over with." She said gruffly. "This whole thing makes my skin crawl."

((Um, the forum I was talking about before has been made. Sorry, the name was Unspiral, not Unispiral, and it's going to be called "The Resistance". It's on page 5 of the Fantasy forums at the moment.))

10/23/2011 . Edited 10/23/2011 #37
xoxoScandalous

((Oh. Hahaha, yeah, I made a quick character form. Seems promising though. I'm just going to have to work harder in keeping up to avoid slowing more things down! AP classes are killing me.))

"It's disheartening to know that you're disturbed by this whole necromancer thing as well," Lloyd murmured as he pursued Lufia and Elvira. His hand instinctively went to his side as though his sword was there, but once again, he remembered. His eyes moved constantly to look around the area and he felt the hair rise on the back of his neck. He was nervous and on edge. His heart was beginning to race as he made his way through.

10/23/2011 #38
Yuki Kuran

On the other side of the two trees was a much darker portion of the woods. There was not a creature to be seen, nor a sound to be heard. The air seemed dense and there was a faint, purplish light in the distance. Elvira stood before them and sighed. "I thought the house would be right here, but I guess he's been here for a while. He probably has some minions lining the path. Just follow my footsteps and try not to smell like fear, Lloyd." She said, with emphasis on Lloyd's name.

Lufia pulled out her gun and followed closely.

10/24/2011 #39
xoxoScandalous

"Shut up, witch," Lloyd snarled in reply. It wasn't that she was wrong. It had more to do with his nervous mood. His body responded accordingly. The man's body tensed and dropped to a prowling sort of movement, his eyes looked around for signs of danger, and he seemed ready to spring into action if necessary. Lloyd didn't like the color of the light.

10/25/2011 #40
Yuki Kuran

They didn't have to walk far before trouble found them. Two skeletal beings appeared before them, clad from head to foot in armor and swinging very large swords. "Bloody hell," Elvira mumbled. She stepped back and opened up ehr book, searching for the right spell to eliminate these two.

Lufia responded instantly. She fired several shots from her magic depleting gun, but they all seemed to graze of the armor or fly right through the bones.

10/25/2011 #41
xoxoScandalous

Lloyd took a step forward and acted on instinct. He kept forgetting to get a weapon - for some reason, he sometimes believed he was in his old life - and had to stop himself short of attacking the skeletal beings. He looked around for something resembling a weapon and his gaze settled on Elvira for a split second. He contemplated on whether or not he should ask, but he figured there wasn't any loss for asking. "Elvira, can you make a weapon? A sword or something to help me kill these things?"

He spoke rapidly and looked to see the bullets have no effect on the beings.

10/26/2011 #42
Yuki Kuran
One of the creatures made a raspy, rattling noise that almost seemed like laughter. It raised its sword and charged Lufia. The poor girl had no idea what to do. Her only weapon was useless. She turned and started to run. Elvira rolled her eyes and nodded. She was waiting time summoning a weapon, but if she took these creatures out on her own, their master would only send more. He wanted to gauge his opponents abilities. She flipped through the book and found the perfect spell. As she spoke the strange words, the figure of a sword appeared on the ground before Lloyd. The trick to this spell was, as soon as he touched it, it would become whatever weapon he wanted the most. "There," she sid, pointing, before resuming her own spell search. She had yet to notice Lufia's problem.
10/27/2011 #43
Jackie the Giant

Amelia and Skugg had been a bit dazed by the appearance of a pair of animate skeletons, but no more so than they had been by Cornelius. Amelia drew her daggers and moved in to block the advance of a skeleton who had attacked Lufia. The vibration of the colliding blades hurt her injured hands, but she didn't back off.

10/28/2011 #44
xoxoScandalous

For a moment, he put aside his dislike of Elvira and nodded at her in thanks. He reached out to grip the sword and felt it mold and shift with a strange sensation into a variety of weapons. It was probably due to the rapid images that came to mind unconsciously when he noted how well-made the weapon felt. It settled at last to split into two swords. One, was notably larger than the other in which he gripped in his dominant hand. One was built for defense while the other was more offensive.

He pivoted and swung at a creature with a strange clank. The former mercenary felt his lips part in surprise. The weapons were great - flawless if he had to say so -, but it felt that he had been out of touch. He had lost his skill or more correctly, it had dulled from lack of use. Lloyd scowled and took a quick step back to block a strong strike. His arms numbed at the blow and he turned to stay alert.

"Lufia!" He called out when he noticed the girl's predicament.

10/28/2011 #45
Yuki Kuran

The creature Lloyd had tried to attack let out another mangled laugh and lifted his big blade, his goal to split this man in half. Lucky for all of them, the bulk of these creatures made them very slow while preparing to attack, but it added a tremendous amount of force once the move was underway.

The skeletal warrior had been chasing Lufia when something stopped it. It looked down and saw a small figure of a girl before it, vainly trying to stop it. It tossed Amelia to the side with its blade and turned on her and her companion.

Lufia tripped and turned to see how close her doom was, but there was no monster behind her. She sat up and saw that Amara and Skugg had saved her life. She couldn't use her weapon on these things, but that didn't mean she couldn't play the distraction. She jumped up and untangled her foot from the vines that had tripped her before heading to help Lloyd, since Amelia had Skugg and he had called her name.

Elvira sank back into te shadows. She made an effort of looking like she was actually doing something, when in reality, she wasn't. She had her reasons for staying out of the fight. The necromancer had intentionally sent these to size up his visitors, and she was curios to see what they could handle as well. So far, their reactions had been better than expected. If things got too bad, she would send them a spell or two, but they seemed to have it for now.

11/2/2011 #46
xoxoScandalous

Lloyd jumped back and moved out of the way when the creature dealt a powerful blow. Its' blade dug into the ground deeply and the man winced in relief. That could've been him. He dreaded the possibility of being skewered by these creatures. Lloyd quickly side-stepped and lunged forward to attack with quick strikes before moving away again.

"Everyone doing well?" He called out to check on people.

11/4/2011 #47
Yuki Kuran

Elvira mumbled as if she was concentrating.

The creature before Lloyd was no where near fast enough to dodge these attacks, but he didn't seem to care. If they were doing any damage at all, he wasn't noticing. Then again, could a skeleton feel pain with no nervous system? It was hard to tell how much these things could actually take.

Lufia came running up from behind Lloyd. "It weak spot ought to be the spine, don't you think," she said quickly. "There's a cavity in the armor where the small of his back might have been, once. If you could get back there and dislodge some of his vertebra, maybe he would just collapse." She proposed her idea quietly so that the creature couldn't hear, if it was even possible.

11/4/2011 #48
xoxoScandalous

((Should I wait for JC?))

11/8/2011 #49
Yuki Kuran

(probably. I'll PM her.)

11/8/2011 #50
Jackie the Giant

((Sorry for being gone so long. I've been busy.))

Amelia actually bounced as she hit the ground, and slid to a halt at the base of a tree. Skugg was immediately standing over her and snarling at the skeleton who had dealt the blow. He looked like some crazed creature of the night, and probably would have made any mortal creature pee their pants. His eyes seemed to glow in the strange light here, and his teeth were bared in a demonic snarl.

11/9/2011 #51
Yuki Kuran

The being accepted the challenge and came at Skugg full force. He charged him, and though he wasn't that fast, the force would be incredible. He also had his sword raised, ready to strike. The options were few. Skugg could take him head on, but he was sure to suffer a massive blow. He could leap out of the way, but that left Amelia exposed. Or, he could try to drag her out of the way too, but that left him at risk of getting hit, still. However, if Amelia could stand or Skugg could match the force and dodge the sword, everything would be fine, for the moment.

11/9/2011 #52
Jackie the Giant

((Methinks you underestimate Skugg's battle demeanor...))

Skugg grabbed Amelia by her shirt and threw her across the clearing, leaping after her to avoid the sword. At least this woke her up, and she stumbled to her feet, shaking her head to clear it.

Skugg lunged forward and clamped his teeth onto the skeleton's arm. He was fairly certain that his scales could take a hit from the sword, as long as the skeleton didn't get a running start, and this would give Amelia a chance to recover.

11/14/2011 #53
Yuki Kuran

Although it felt no pain, the creature did show signs of annoyance and damage at Skuggs attack. The skeleton angrily tried to shake him off its arm as it attempted to beat him in the head with the hammer-like hilt of its huge sword.

11/15/2011 #54
Jackie the Giant

Skugg kept his hold on the skeleton's arm with his teeth, but put his arms over his vulnerable head to protect it from the bludgeon. During this, Amelia climbed unsteadily to her feet and glared at the skeleton through her good eye. Picking up one of her daggers, she threw it full-force at the skeleton's skull, hoping the blade would be able to shatter it.

11/15/2011 #55
Yuki Kuran

The monster noticed how Skugg protected his head. It stopped trying to get him off its arm and used that as a means to keep him close. He attempted to use the blade to pry the animal's hands from his head so he could attack again. In the midst of this effort, the dagger struck the back of his head. It fractured his skull, but did no shatter it, however, if someone were to pull the dagger back it, there is a chance his had would fall apart. The question was, could someone get that close?

11/15/2011 #56
Yuki Kuran
I am pronouncing this thread dead. If anyone wishes to revive it, please PM me.
12/22/2011 #57
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member