RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »
K.J DarKnight

((twitch (not saying gay people are bad) , my guy isn't gay ........ ))

8/21/2008 #361
Scottish Princess

((heh, yeah that's alright. the majority of my characters aren't either. he could still come into the club if he wanted. it's not entirely exclusive, that's just the main crowd it's aimed towards.))

8/21/2008 #362
Reine Ayten

{You could be enjoying the music or something...}

Reine scrunched his face slightly. "It tastes funny... and I never said you were drunk, love."

8/21/2008 #363
Bibliomanzer

Sebastian sighed happily, staring at Ty. He was truly in love with the man.

((Good night, all! *pouts*))

8/21/2008 #364
K.J DarKnight

((ah ok, I guess its as good a place as any, might be interesting since my dude is a vampire *has heightened attractiveness because of it* I'll post in a sec ))

8/21/2008 #365
K.J DarKnight

Micah glanced at the sign above the door. He walked passed this place on several occasions but had never actually gone in. before going in he pulled his long dark hair into a ponytail.

Whence inside he found an empty table and sat down, his dark violet eyes scanned the room takeing in all the faces.

8/21/2008 #366
Scottish Princess

Dax smiled and kissed Reine again. Then Ty finished the song and announced that they were taking a small break, but they'd be right back. Dax looked at Reine. "What do you think of them so far?"

8/21/2008 #367
Reine Ayten

Reine smiled back. "They're good, really good. Don't you think so Avery?"

Avery nodded, smiling. He was humming the last song, the one that Ty had sung for Sebastian.

8/21/2008 #368
Scottish Princess

Dax smiled. "I thought you'd like them." he frowned suddenly and looked away, tilting his head to the side almost as if he were listening to something.

8/21/2008 #369
Reine Ayten

Reine frowned worriedly. "Something wrong?" he asked fearfully, remembering that the last time Dax had been like this, it was that day a year ago.

Avery was still humming.

8/21/2008 #370
Scottish Princess

"No, I just..." Dax looked up at him. "There's another Vampire here. But I don't think he means anything bad."

8/21/2008 #371
Reine Ayten

{Reine's shorter than Dax...}

Reine just nodded. He was busy trying to fight off the memories of that day... The figure holding Dax... the two fighting... Dax dying...

Avery smiled, looking around at the crowd.

8/21/2008 #372
K.J DarKnight

Micah looked around, his keen hearing had picked up the word 'vampire', even over all the other noise in the room. it was like an automatic alarm when he heard it. His eyes darted from table to table as he tried to find the source.

8/21/2008 #373
Scottish Princess

((I know that, but Dax was looking down, so then he looked up at Reine. Get it?))

Dax kissed Reine's cheek. "Hey, it's okay, really. I just want to find him." he looked around at the surrounding tables until his eyes finally rested on a tall, dark-haired young man sitting alone. "Found him." he whispered, staring straight at Micah.

8/21/2008 #374
Reine Ayten

{Ah, I get it now. XD}

Reine managed a smile, hiding the fact that he was terrified on the inside. He followed Dax's gaze, looking the other vampire over.

8/21/2008 #375
K.J DarKnight

Micah felt the eyes on him his own eyes flicked up and met Dax's, he smirked, he knew instinctively Dax was the one to mention 'vampire'

8/21/2008 #376
Scottish Princess

"I'm going to go talk to him." Dax told Reine. "You stay here with Avery."

8/21/2008 #377
Reine Ayten

"Hate to burst your bubble, love, but every time you leave me alone like that, something bad happens to you," Reine pointed out matter-of-factly.

8/21/2008 #378
Scottish Princess

Dax sighed. "You're right, but I don't want to have to bring Avery over there."

8/21/2008 #379
K.J DarKnight

Micah's gaze shifted as a waitress came up to his table, "Can I get you anything" she asked. "No thank you"

8/21/2008 #380
Reine Ayten

Reine smiled softly, standing on his tiptoes to kiss Dax's jaw lightly. "Just be careful, alright?"

8/21/2008 #381
Scottish Princess

Dax smiled. "I always am." He gave Reine a quick kiss on the cheek, then turned and started over towards Micah.

8/21/2008 #382
K.J DarKnight

Micah noticed him coming, but made no motion, he simply sat and waited wondering what was on the other man's mind

8/21/2008 #383
Reine Ayten

Reine watched Dax go, not letting the other boy out of his sight.

Avery squeezed Reine's hand, also watching Dax.

8/21/2008 #384
Scottish Princess

Dax stopped at Micah's table, smiling at him. "You mind if I sit?"

8/21/2008 #385
K.J DarKnight

"Not at all" Micah made a sweeping motion towards the seat across from him in a gesture for him to be seated.

8/21/2008 #386
Reine Ayten

Reine watched the other man with a slight hint of suspicion.

8/21/2008 #387
Scottish Princess

Dax continued smiling and took the proffered seat. "I don't mean to intrude or anything, but I couldn't help but notice that another Vampire had entered the club."

8/21/2008 #388
K.J DarKnight

"Understandable" Micah said watching him carefully. "Is there something I can help you with?"

8/21/2008 #389
Scottish Princess

Dax smiled, a full smile which showed off his fangs for only a moment. "Just wanted to say hello."

8/21/2008 #390
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member