RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6
Scottish Princess

The corner of Serai'ah's mouth turned up slightly, but she didn't say anything.

"So what have all of you been up to, anyway?" Jake asked, changing the subject.

10/11/2008 #151
K.J DarKnight

Micah wasnt sure how to answer and he wasnt about to say "Oh just fighting off some evil shadow guy bent on revenge" he was afraid that might not go over to well.

10/11/2008 #152
Scottish Princess

"Not much," Serai'ah replied, glancing over at Micah, "We've just been trying to relax and take it easy for a while."

Jake nodded. "That's good."

10/11/2008 #153
K.J DarKnight

Micah nodded "Yeah" he agreed not to sure what else to say

10/11/2008 #154
Scottish Princess

"Dammit, when is our food going to be here?" Jake growled. "Now I'm starting to get really hungry..."

10/11/2008 #155
K.J DarKnight

as if on cue the waiter returned with their food 'Sorry for the wait" he apologized as he set the food down on the table.

10/11/2008 #156
Scottish Princess

Jake smiled. "Thanks." As soon as the waiter was gone, both Serai'ah and Jake dug into their food as if it would disappear if they didn't eat it fast enough.

10/11/2008 #157
K.J DarKnight

Micah shook his head a little at them but didn't interrupt them

10/11/2008 #158
Scottish Princess

Jake was finished eating first, which wasn't really a surprise seeing as Serai'ah had almost twice as much to eat. However, Serai'ah did finish eating soon after her brother and she sat back with a smile, covering her mouth to hopefully surpress the sound of a burp.

10/11/2008 #159
K.J DarKnight

"Just out of curiosity, why do you to eat like the food might disappear?" he asked

10/11/2008 #160
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah looked down but didn't say anything.

Jake sighed. "Well... see first it just started out as a friendly competition in our family, but then meat was rather scarce for a while and we had to eat fast before the hunters could find us. Then, after we moved, there was more meat, but it was kind of an inbred thing for us."

10/11/2008 #161
K.J DarKnight

"Oh, I see" Micah said simply, he then looked at Serai'ah "Something wrong?" he asked concerned

10/11/2008 #162
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah shook her head, but still didn't say anything.

Jake sighed again and smiled sadly. "She doesn't like talking about it." he said quietly.

((I'm off to bed. night))

10/11/2008 #163
K.J DarKnight

Micah glanced at Jake and nodded before looking back at Serai'ah "I'm sorry, I wont bring it up again" he apologized

10/11/2008 #164
Scottish Princess

"It's okay." Serai'ah whispered, looking up at him with a slight smile. "Can we go now?"

Jake nodded. "Yeah, let's just pay first, then we can go."

10/12/2008 #165
K.J DarKnight

Micah nodded, when the waiter came he payed for the meal. "Alright let's go" he said getting up and offering Serai'ah a hand

10/12/2008 #166
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah took his hand and stood from her chair.

Jake stood as well and touched Ivaanah's arm. "You ready?"

10/12/2008 #167
K.J DarKnight

Ivaanah nodded, picking up her stick again she stood up

"Where should we go now?" Micah asked as they left the restaurant

10/12/2008 #168
Scottish Princess

"Maybe back home?" Serai'ah offered with a shrug, "I don't really care, though."

"I'm with my sis," Jake spoke up. "I don't care all that much."

10/12/2008 #169
K.J DarKnight

"Alright back it is then" Micah said since that seemed to be the general consensus

((I was just thinking, rather then having Jake communicate directly with Allen instead with someone who works for him that is less threatening. Like say someone who seems innocent that Jake would want to help out? idk though just a thought))

10/14/2008 #170
Scottish Princess

((that sounds more like Jake. Let's go with that.))

((and back to Micah's?))

10/14/2008 #171
K.J DarKnight

((Ok I will create someone for that then ^_^ now we just need to figure out what Jake has to offer that Allen would want))

((yep))

10/14/2008 #172
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member