RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
K.J DarKnight

Micah's house is in the poorer section of town since he doesn't stay in one place to long it's very run down and pretty much you're classic old style cabin. It'sheated by a stove though he rarely uses that being a vampire and all. It has three rooms, bedroom to the left, bathroom on the right and one big room that serves as the kitchen and living room.

The bedroom has an old dresser and bed and a chair in the corner.

The couch in the living room is the nicest piece of furniture. made of wood and overstuffed cushions. the table is also well built.

8/22/2008 #1
Scottish Princess

((You gonna post?))

8/22/2008 #2
K.J DarKnight

Micah kicked the door open and carried her in. He walked through the living room and took her to the bedroom, where he carefully laid her down on the bed, the bed was soft the mattress stuffed with feathers. The blankets and sheets though looking old ended up to be soft silk.

8/22/2008 #3
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah looked around at the house. It was really nice. Nicer than she'd thought it would be. She bit back another cry of pain as he set her down and she was thankful that the bed was so soft. "Thanks." she whispered, despite her pain.

8/22/2008 #4
K.J DarKnight

Micah's expression was sympathetic"Can I get you anything?" For a vampire he seemed to caring and concerned.

8/22/2008 #5
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah nodded. "You could get some sort of bandage to wrap my arm up with." she paused. "And my back too, but you don't have to do that." she paused again and grabbed at his wrist, wanting to pull him closer. "Sit here for a moment first, while I do something."

8/22/2008 #6
K.J DarKnight

"Alright..." He said a little puzzled he sat down.

8/22/2008 #7
Scottish Princess

She lightly touched the cuts she could reach around his neck and back and any other cuts she could see.

8/22/2008 #8
K.J DarKnight

Micah watched her, a hint of wonder in his eyes. "You're just full of surprises aren't you" He said with a half smile. He waited till she finished to speak again "Thank you" He then stood up "Now let me take care of you" he said "I'll have to run back into town to get some bandages, but I wont be long" he added

8/22/2008 #9
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah just smiled tiredly and nodded, not saying anything.

8/22/2008 #10
K.J DarKnight

Micah smiled lightly before he left.

True to his word he was back in no time, he poked his head into the room to see if she was awake still.

8/22/2008 #11
Scottish Princess

She'd fallen asleep and turned back into a white tiger. Her long coat was lying on top of her and her tail was twitching ceaselessly.

8/22/2008 . Edited 8/22/2008 #12
K.J DarKnight

Micah silently walked back out, he set the bandages on the table and walked to the couch where he laid down, his hands behind his head. He waited patientlyfor her to wake up. He would hear the second she woke again

8/22/2008 #13
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah stirred slightly and her eyes fluttered open as she immediately turned back into a human.

8/22/2008 #14
K.J DarKnight

Micah quickly fetched the bandages off the table and went back tot eh bedroom, but rather then just walking in he knocked lightly on the door. "Mind if I come in?" he asked.

8/22/2008 #15
Scottish Princess

She glanced up at the door. "You can come in." she said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear her.

8/22/2008 #16
K.J DarKnight

Micah stepped in and walked to thebedside carrying the bandages with him. As he walked over he grabbed the chair and pulled it with him. "To be honest, I haven't bandaged anything in awhile so I'm a bit rusty in that department" he admitted as he sat in the chair

8/22/2008 #17
Scottish Princess

"That's alright," Serai'ah told him. She wasn't wearing her coat anymore, it was more being used as a blanket and she was careful not to move too much. "Do you have any extra clothes?"

8/22/2008 #18
K.J DarKnight

"Oh, yeah I do" he said getting up he walked to the dresser and pulled out a pair of jeans and a white shirt. "They will probably be to big, but I guess they will do till we can get you somethingelse" he said as he brought them to her. "I'll let you get dressed then" he said and left the room again.

8/22/2008 #19
Scottish Princess

She took the clothes with a smile and waited until he'd left the room before pulling them on, being slow and careful with her wounded arm and back. "You can come back now." she called to him, once she was dressed.

8/22/2008 #20
K.J DarKnight

Micah came back in and sat himself in the chair again. "Well, you look better in those then I do" he said with a smirk

8/22/2008 #21
K.J DarKnight

((I'm going to bed so perhaps I'll talk to you tomorrow))

8/22/2008 #22
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah blushed slightly and ducked her head. She sat up carefully, wincing from the pain in her back and extended her injured arm towards him. She'd rolled the sleeve of the too big shirt up so that Micah could tend to all the scratch and bite marks on her arm.

(Night!))

8/22/2008 . Edited 8/22/2008 #23
K.J DarKnight

((what the heck am I doing up this early 0.o))

Micah had already fetched hot water and a couple rag's to wash the cuts with ((don't know when he did that but whatever)) Dipping one of the soft rags into the hot water he gently as he could held her arm and washed the cuts, his hands were gentle but cold still to the touch. "So why can't you heal yourself like you did me?" he asked to distract her.

((so yeah it's about 3 AM so I'm going back to bed now lol))

8/23/2008 #24
Scottish Princess

((wow, lol. I went to bed around 3:30. :P))

Serai'ah looked away while he tended her arm. It hurt like nobody's business and she didn't like to look at her own wounds. She shrugged one shoulder. "I don't know really," she told him, "I just can't."

8/23/2008 #25
K.J DarKnight

((lol nice I went to bed around 12 but didn't actually sleep till 2 heh so yeah I got like an hour of sleep. going back to bed didn't work out so I just stayed up and worked on my story))

"That's interesting" he said. He worked as gently as he could but he knew it had to hurt no matter what. He soon finished cleaning it and started to wrap her arm. "Well I wish you could, then I wouldn't have to do this.... I mean I'm happy to help you, but I don't want to cause you any more pain" He quickly corrected

8/23/2008 #26
Scottish Princess

((wow.))

"Yeah I guess." she replied, then smiled at him. "I'm fine, you're doing a great job, so thank you."

8/23/2008 #27
K.J DarKnight

((lol, oh the joy's of sleeping disorders lol))

Micah smiled back as he finished wrapping "I guess I'm not quite as rusty as I thought"

8/23/2008 #28
Scottish Princess

((XD))

Serai'ah pulled her arm back and inspected the bandage. "Definitely not." she smiled, then bit her lip as she looked at him. "Would you mind taking care of my back, too?"

8/23/2008 #29
K.J DarKnight

"If you want me too, I don't mind" he said just wanting to help, it wasn't often he found someone willing to trust him this much.

8/23/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member